English Farmworkers and Local Patriotism, 1900-1930 (Book)
- English Farmworkers and Local Patriotism, 1900-1930 (Book). Newby, Howard // English Historical Review;Sep2002, Vol. 117 Issue 473, p1030
Reviews the book 'English Farmworkers and Local Patriotism, 1900-1930,' by Nicholas Mansfield.
- Practical TCP/IP (Book). // IT Training;Jun2003, p48
Reviews the book 'Practical TCP/IP,' by N. Mansfield.
- Migratory Farm Labor in Pennsylvania (Book). Larson, Olaf F. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Apr57, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p484
Reviews the book "Migratory Farm Labor in Pennsylvania."
- Women in Rice Farming. Van Esterik, Penny // Labour, Capital & Society;Apr1989, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p173
The article reviews the book "Women in Rice Farming", edited by International Rice Research Institute.
- Farm Labour (Book Review). Watts, Michael // Africa (Edinburgh University Press);1987, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p126
Reviews the book 'Farm Labour,' by Ken Swindell.
- This Bittersweet Soil (Book Review). Miller, Stuart Creighton // American Historical Review;Dec88, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p1409
Reviews the book 'This Bittersweet Soil: The Chinese in California Agriculture, 1860-1910,' by Sucheng Chan.
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- Harvest Wobblies: The Industrial Workers of the World and Agricultural Laborers in the American West (Book). Mitchell, Don // Historical Geography;2004, Vol. 32, p202
Reviews the book "Harvest Wobblies: The Industrial Workers of the World and Agricultural Laborers in the American West, 1905-1930," by Greg Hall.
- The Politics of Agricultural Labor: From Slavery to Freedom in a Cotton Culture, 1862-1902. Bowman, Robert; Till-Rretz, Roberta // Labor Studies Journal;Winter2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p103
Reviews the book "The Politics of Agricultural Labor: From Slavery to Freedom in a Cotton Culture, 1862-1902," by Robert Hinton.