MEDIEVAL EXEGESIS: THE FOUR SENSES OF SCRIPTURE. VOLUME 1
- Medieval Music as Medieval Exegesis (Book Review). Westerfield Tucker, Karen B. // Church History;Mar2001, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p153
Reviews the book `Medieval Music as Medieval Exegesis,' by William T. Flynn.
- Medieval exegesis. Volume 1: The four senses of scripture/spiritual exegesis and the church in the theology of Henri de Lubac (book review). Cameron, Michael // Anglican Theological Review;Winter2000, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p205
Reviews the books `Medieval Exegesis. Volume 1: The Four Senses of Scripture,' by Henri de Lubac and translated by Mark Sebanc and `Spiritual Exegesis and the Church in the Theology of Henri de Lubac,' by Susan K. Wood.
- Religion Booknotes. Cunningham, Lawrence S. // Commonweal;04/09/99, Vol. 126 Issue 7, p43
Reviews some books on religion. `Medieval Exegesis,' Vol. 1, by Henri de Lubac; `Educating for Life: A Spiritual Vision for Every Teacher and Parent,' by Thomas Groome; `Aunt Edith: The Jewish Heritage of a Catholic Saint,' by Susanne M. Batzdorff.
- Medieval Music as Medieval Exegesis (Book). Wibberley, Roger // Music & Letters;May2001, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p291
Reviews the book 'Medieval Music As Medieval Exegesis,' by William T. Flynn.
- Medieval Music as Medieval Exegesis. Hiley, David // Speculum;Jan2005, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p222
Reviews the book "Medieval Music as Medieval Exegesis," by William T. Flynn.
- MEDIEVAL EXERGESIS: THE FOUR SENSES OF SCRIPTURE (Book). Matter, E. Ann // Theological Studies;Mar2002, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p167
Reviews the book 'Medieval Exegesis: The Four Senses of Scripture,' vol. 2, by Henri de Lubac and translated by E.M. Macierowski.