PERILS OF THE ATLANTIC: Steamship Disasters, 1850 to the Present (Book)
- Perils of the Atlantic: Steamship Disasters 1850 to the Present (Book). Taylor, Gilbert // Booklist;7/1/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p1850
Reviews the book ' Perils of the Atlantic: Steamship Disasters 1850 to the Present,' by William Henry Flayhart.
- C. Bradford Mitchell Award to Dr. William H. Flayhart III. // PowerShips;Spring2010, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p27
The article reports on the awarding of the Steamship Historical Society of America's C. Bradford Mitchell Award of 2009 to the maritime historian Dr. William H. Flayhart III.
- The Dynamics of Ships (Book). Virgin, Lawrence N. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec92, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p615
Reviews the nonfiction book 'The Dynamics of Ships: Proceedings of a Royal Society Discussion Meeting Held on 28 and 29 June 1990,' edited by W. G. Price and Richard E. D. Bishop.
- Ships and Shipping A Comprehensive Guide (book). Kirchenstein, John J. // Transportation Journal (American Society of Transportation & Log;Spring83, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p79
Reviews the book 'Ships and Shipping: A Comprehensive Guide,' by Roy L. Nersesian.
- South With Endurance (Book). Oakley, Barry // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/18/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6306, p112
Reviews the book 'South With Endurance: The Photographs of Frank Hurley.'
- Historic Ship Models. Boudriot, Jean; Bennett, Francis // Maritime Life & Traditions;Summer2006, Issue 31, p79
The article reviews the book "Historic Ship Models," by Jean Boudriot.
- HISTORIC SHIPS. // Ausmarine;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p53
The article reviews the book "Historic Ships: The Survivors," by Paul Brown.
- The Ship That Would Not Die (Book Review). Oakley, Jack // Library Journal;9/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 16, p1857
Reviews the book 'The Ship That Would Not Die,' by F. Julian Becton and Joseph Morschauser III.
- KNOW YOUR SHIPS. Woehrmann, Paul // PowerShips;Fall2011, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p81
The article reviews the book "Know Your Ships," 52nd edition, edited by Roger LeLievre.