Adventures Around the Great Sacandaga Lake (Book)
- Ausable Chasm. Dunn, Russell // Stereo World;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p26
No abstract available.
- Missed Opportunity. Cunningham, Rip // Salt Water Sportsman;Jul2010, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p30
The article discusses the challenges faced by Russell Dunn, recently appointed national policy advisor for recreational fisheries at the U.S. National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. Stuttaford, Genevieve // Publishers Weekly;1/8/96, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p50
Reviews several nonfiction novels. Includes `Osler's Web: Inside the Labyrinth of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Epidemic,' by Hillary Johnson; `Phantom Illness: Shattering the Myth of Hypochondria,' by Carla Cantor with Brian A. Fallon; `The Ends of the Earth: A Journey at the Dawn of the 21st...
- UNTERSUCHUNGEN ZUR GESCHICHTE DER FRUHEN INDUSTRIALISIERUNG VORNEHMLICH IM WIRTSCHAFTSRAUM BERLIN/BRANDENBUG (Book Review). Tilly, Richard // Central European History (Brill Academic Publishers);Sep75, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p282
Reviews the book 'Untersuchungen Zur Geschichte Der Fruhen Industrialisierung Vornehmlich Im Wirtschaftsraum Berlin/Branderburg,' edited by Otto Busch.
- NON-FICTION. Burnham, Clint; Barclay, Pat; Helwig, Maggie; Jiroens, Karl // Books in Canada;Summer92, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p58
Reviews non-fiction books. 'How to Play: The Theatre of James Reaney,' by Gerald Parker; 'Memories of a Governor-General's Daughter,' by Joan Michener Rohr with Terrence Heath; 'Stone Voices: Wartime Writings of Japanese Canadian Issei,' edited by Keibo Oiwa; 'Nitassinan: The Innu Struggle to...
- Iron Age Pottery in Northern Mesopotamia, Northern Syria and South-Eastern Anatolia (Book). Lehmann, Gunnar // Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research;Feb2002, Issue 325, p79
Reviews the book 'Iron Age Pottery in Northern Mesopotamia, Northern Syria and South-Eastern Anatolia: Papers Presented at the Meetings of the International 'Table Ronde' at Heidelberg (1995) and Nieborow (1997) and Other Contributions,' edited by Arnulf Hausleiter and Andrzej Reiche.
- Liberty and Justice for Some (Book). Park, J. Charles // Educational Leadership;Mar1983, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p73
Reviews the book 'Liberty and Justice for Some Defending a Free Society From the Radical Right's Holy War on Democracy,'
- HABIBI. // Ornament;May85, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p50
The article reviews the book "Habibi," from Habibi Publications.
- Pride of the Inland Seas: An Illustrated History of the Port of Duluth-Superior. Lewis, Walter // Northern Mariner / Le Marin du Nord;Jul2009, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p344
The article reviews the book "Pride of the Inland Seas: An Illustrated History of the Port of Duluth-Superior