- Books for the Western library. Williams, Dennis // Journal of the West;Jul99, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p106
Reviews the book `Bears: Behavior, Ecology, Conservation,' by Erwin Bauer and Peggy Bauer.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Bent, Nancy // Booklist;3/01/97, Vol. 93 Issue 13, p1098
Reviews the book `Bears: Behavior, Ecology, Conservation,' by Erwin A. Bauer and Peggy Bauer.
- Bear essentials. // Nature;6/26/1997, Vol. 387 Issue 6636, p866
Presents a photograph of two bears from the book `Bears: Behavior, Ecology, Conservation,' by Erwin and Peggy Bauer. A brief description of the book.
- Bears of Alaska (Book). Bent, Nancy // Booklist;6/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 19/20, p1655
Reviews the book 'Bears of Alaska: The Wild Bruins of the Last Frontier,' by Erwin and Peggy Bauer.
- Erwin & Peggy Bauer. Randall, G. // Backpacker;Dec89, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p44
Profile of wildlife photographers Erwin and Peggy Bauer, who live outside Grand Teton National Park (Wyo.). The Bauers discuss their experiences in many locations around the world.
- Wildlife Adventures with a Camera (Book). Hannibal, Joseph // Library Journal;11/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 18, p2070
Reviews the book 'Wildlife Adventures With a Camera,' by Erwin Bauer and Peggy Bauer.
- BIG BEAUTIFUL CATS. Zarrella, Christina // E: The Environmental Magazine;May/Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p61
Reviews the book "The Last Big Cats: An Untamed Spirit," by Erwin and Peggy Bauer.
- AUTHORS. // Natural History;Jan89, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p92
Present s short profiles on the contributing authors in this issue. Meredith F. Small, an assistant professor of anthropology at Cornell University; Erwin and Peggy Bauer, veteran wildlife photographers; Lucy Bunkley Williams and Ernest H. Williams of the Aquatic Animal Health Laboratory at the...
- AUTHORS. // Natural History;Oct90, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p112
Profiles authors of articles in "Natural History." Amanda Vincent; Samuel M. Wilson; Ian Russell; Benjamin A. Underwood; Erwin and Peggy Bauer.