THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YANKEE MARINER: Christopher Prince and the American Revolution
- The Autobiography of a Yankee Mariner (Book). // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jan2003, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p103
Reviews the book 'The Autobiography of a Yankee Mariner: Christopher Prince and the American Revolution,' by Michael J. Crawford.
- Captain Grey (Book Review). Griffith, Jack W.; Gerhardt, Lilian N. // School Library Journal;Sep77, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p120
Reviews the book 'Captain Grey.'
- THE SHANTYMAN. // Kirkus Reviews;7/1/2015, Vol. 83 Issue 13, p170
No abstract available.
- YANKEE SKIPPER. Cragmyr, J. // America;10/19/1940, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p52
The article reviews the book "Yankee Skipper," by Joseph Gainard.
- Evolution's Captain (Book). Smith, Nick // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Sep2003, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p52
Reviews the book "Evolution's Captain," by Peter Nichols.
- Wolf of the Deep. // Publishers Weekly;9/24/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 38, p69
The article reviews the book "Wolf of the Deep," by Stephen Fox and read by Barrett Whitener.
- A Seafaring Legacy (Book). Cridland, Nancy C. // Library Journal;12/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 21, p2308
Reviews the book 'A Seafaring Legacy: The Photographs, Diaries, Letters, and Memorabilia of a Maine Sea Captain and His Wife, 1859-1908,' by Julianna FreeHand.
- MAGNIFICENT VOYAGE (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;11/15/2002, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p1696
Reviews the book 'Magnificent Voyage: An American Adventurer on Captain James Cook's Final Expedition,' by Laurie Lawlor.
- Cochrane: The Real Master and Commander. // Publishers Weekly;6/4/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 23, p41
The article reviews the book "Cochrane: The Real Master and Commander," by David Cordingly.