- Above and Beyond: a history of the Medal of Honor from the Civil War to Vietnam. Scheck, George F. // Library Journal;12/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 20, p90
Reviews the book 'Above and Beyond: a history of the Medal of Honor from the Civil War to Vietnam,' edited by Boston Publishing Co.
- Modern Warfare (Book). Sandvick, Gerald; Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;7/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 12, p77
Reviews the book 'Modern Warfare.'
- The Israeli Army (Book). Doenecke, Justice D. // LJ: Library Journal;8/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p1424
Reviews the book 'The Israeli Army,' by Edward Luttwak and Dan Horowitz.
- Knights of the Air (Book). Bilstein, Roger E. // Library Journal;5/1/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p1081
Reviews the book 'Knights of the Air,' edited by Ezra Bowen and Time Life Books.
- The Price of Defense (Book). Ware, James W. // Library Journal;3/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p716
Reviews the book 'The Price of Defense: A New Strategy for Military Spending.'
- NONTRADITIONAL WARFARE (Book). Gardner, Sharon L. // Sea Power;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book 'Nontraditional Warfare: Twenty-First Century Threats and Responses,' edited by William R. Schilling.
- Political Power in Pre-colonial Buganda: Economy, society and warfare in the nineteenth century (Book). Twaddle, Michael // African Affairs;Jul2004, Vol. 103 Issue 412, p507
Reviews the book "Political Power in Pre-colonial Buganda: Economy, Society and Warfare in the Nineteenth Century," by Richard Reid.
- FINDING THE MANUEVERED WOMAN: ENLOE'S EXAMINATION OF THE MILITARY. Rowley, Monica // Sexuality & Culture;Spring2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p103
Reviews the book 'Maneuvers: The International Politics of Militarizing Women's Lives,' by Cynthia Enloe.
- LAW AND RESPONSIBILITY IN WARFARE (Book Review). Bradway, John S. // American Bar Association Journal;Jun76, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p714
Reviews the book 'Law and Responsibility in Warfare: The Vietnam Experience,' edited by Peter D. Troboff.