555 Families: A Socio-Psychological Study of Young Families in Transition
- Analysing families (Book). Kravdal, Oystein // European Journal of Population;2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p223
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Analysing Families. Morality and Rationality in Policy and Practice,' edited by Alan Carling, Simon Duncan and Rosalind Edwards.
- Family in transition--the experience of Swaziland (Book). Leclerc-Madlala, Suzanne // Society in Transition;2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p196
Reviews the book "Family in Transition - the Experience of Swaziland."
- Family Matters (Book). Headley, Susan // Youth Studies Australia;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p53
Reviews the book "Family Matters."
- In Support of Families (Book). Lieberman, E. James // Library Journal;11/15/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 19, p86
Reviews the book 'In Support of Families,' edited by Michael W. Yogman and T. Berry Brazelton.
- Family Picture. Anderson, Christine Warren // Individual Psychology: The Journal of Adlerian Theory, Research ;Sep82, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p306
Reviews the book 'The Family: Evaluation and Treatment,' edited by C.K. Hofling and J.M. Lewis.
- Family Factbook® (Book Review). Haas, Marilyn L. // Library Journal;10/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p2094
Reviews the book 'Family Factbook.'
- THE FAMILY. // Journal of Social Forces;May1925, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p800
Reviews the book "The Family."
- The Victorian Family (Book). Branca, Patricia // Victorian Studies;Summer79, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p474
Reviews the book 'The Victorian Family,' edited by Anthony S. Wohl.
- Family Matters (Book). Westerlund, George // Library Journal;8/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 13, p104
Reviews the book 'Family Matters: The Role of Christianity in the Formation of the Western Family.'