- What's that word? // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;10/9/2006, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p2
A glossary of jargon related to history and other topics is presented.
- What's that word? // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;9/17/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p2
A glossary of jargon found in the September 17, 2007 issue of "Scholastic News" is presented.
- Words to Know. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;9/8/2008, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p2
A glossary of jargon words is presented which includes representative, democracy and interactive.
- Abbreviations used in Education Parliamentary Monitor. // Education Parliamentary Monitor;May2007, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p335
A glossary of abbreviations used in the issue of "Education Parliamentary Monitor," is presented.
- From LC to MCU: abbreviations starting with L and M. Weiner, Ricahrd // Public Relations Tactics;Apr2006, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p7
A glossary of abbreviations related to media jargon is presented.
- Words to Know. // Oprah Winfrey (9781590363355);2006, p24
A glossary of jargon is presented.
- VILÃ‰M FLUSSER: STICHWORTE. // European Photography;Spring92, Issue 50, p17
A glossary of jargon related key words to provide insight into VilÃ©m Flusser's terminology and thought is presented.
- GLOSSARY. // Chris "Jesus" Ferguson;2007, p57
A glossary of jargon that appeared in the book "Chris "Jesus" Ferguson" is presented.
- GLOSSARY. // Hunchback of Notre-Dame;2006, p629
A glossary of jargons found in the book "The Hunchback of Notre-Dame," by Victor Hugo is presented.
- Glossary. // Global Energy Market Research: Vietnam;Dec2012, p18
A glossary of jargons related to energy is presented.