- CHAPTER FOUR. // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, p69
The article examines more than a hundred questions, inconsistencies, lies, unexplained facts and testimonies by eye witnesses concerning the death of Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll. This examination will deal with events before his alleged death, the death itself and the events after...
- Bury me tender. Walls, Jeannette // Esquire;Apr94, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p33
Reports on a book proposal about Elvis Presley. Description of book proposal; Tennessee funeral director Robert Kendall's revelations on Elvis Presley's funeral arrangement.
- Heartbreak Hotel. Hambrick, Julie Ball // Louisville Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p12
Relates the distress experienced by a family from Kentucky during the death of American pop singer Elvis Presley. Reverence of the family toward the Presley; Emotional impact of the Presley's death; Response of the American people toward the death of Presley.
- Will they treat him nice? Flamm, Matthew // Entertainment Weekly;04/25/97, Issue 376, p60
Discusses the biographies of Elvis Presley that will inevitably appear near the 20th anniversary of his death on August 16, 1997. `Down at the End of Lonely Street: The Life and Death of Elvis Presley,' by Peter Harry Brown and Pat H. Broeske; A biography by Peter Guralnick; Other planned...
- Remembering the king. Cochran, Jason // Entertainment Weekly;08/15/97, Issue 392, p93
Considers how Elvis Presley has been honored since his death on August 16, 1977. The mourning of Elvis by Israelis at the Elvis Inn, a diner and filling station between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on the anniversary of Elvis' death; The annual International Conference on Elvis Presley hosted by Dr....
- The king is dead... Cannon, Bob // Entertainment Weekly;8/11/95, Issue 287, p68
Focuses on the death of rock and roll legend Elvis Presley. Cause of death; Continuation of fan adulation even after Presley's death.
- The Elvis Obsession. Cunningham, Brent // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p82
Recalls some bizarre media moments brought by the frenzy surrounding Elvis Presley's death in 1977. Estimated number of journalists who were chronicling the mourning in Memphis, Tennessee; Percentage of Americans who thought Elvis might still be alive, according to a 1991 report on the 'Life'...
- Death certification. Alderson, M.R.; Bayliss, Richard I.S.; Clarke, Cyril A.; Whitfield, A.G.W. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/13/1983, Vol. 287 Issue 6390, p444
Focuses on the importance of necropsy and death certifications in Great Britain. Contributions on the accuracy of epidemiological research and data processing; Comparisons of clinical diagnosis results; Requisites on accomplishment of death certificates.
- CHAPTER TWO. // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, p33
The chapter discusses the possible reasons why Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll, would fake his death. In doing so, the chapter tackled Presley's relationship with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. It discusses the health and financial...