- Bury me tender. Walls, Jeannette // Esquire;Apr94, Vol. 121 Issue 4, p33
Reports on a book proposal about Elvis Presley. Description of book proposal; Tennessee funeral director Robert Kendall's revelations on Elvis Presley's funeral arrangement.
- Heartbreak Hotel. Hambrick, Julie Ball // Louisville Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p12
Relates the distress experienced by a family from Kentucky during the death of American pop singer Elvis Presley. Reverence of the family toward the Presley; Emotional impact of the Presley's death; Response of the American people toward the death of Presley.
- Will they treat him nice? Flamm, Matthew // Entertainment Weekly;04/25/97, Issue 376, p60
Discusses the biographies of Elvis Presley that will inevitably appear near the 20th anniversary of his death on August 16, 1997. `Down at the End of Lonely Street: The Life and Death of Elvis Presley,' by Peter Harry Brown and Pat H. Broeske; A biography by Peter Guralnick; Other planned...
- Remembering the king. Cochran, Jason // Entertainment Weekly;08/15/97, Issue 392, p93
Considers how Elvis Presley has been honored since his death on August 16, 1977. The mourning of Elvis by Israelis at the Elvis Inn, a diner and filling station between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem on the anniversary of Elvis' death; The annual International Conference on Elvis Presley hosted by Dr....
- The king is dead... Cannon, Bob // Entertainment Weekly;8/11/95, Issue 287, p68
Focuses on the death of rock and roll legend Elvis Presley. Cause of death; Continuation of fan adulation even after Presley's death.
- The Elvis Obsession. Cunningham, Brent // Columbia Journalism Review;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p82
Recalls some bizarre media moments brought by the frenzy surrounding Elvis Presley's death in 1977. Estimated number of journalists who were chronicling the mourning in Memphis, Tennessee; Percentage of Americans who thought Elvis might still be alive, according to a 1991 report on the 'Life'...
- CHAPTER FOUR. // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, p69
The article examines more than a hundred questions, inconsistencies, lies, unexplained facts and testimonies by eye witnesses concerning the death of Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll. This examination will deal with events before his alleged death, the death itself and the events after...
- LEGEND IN HIS TIME! // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, p105
The article presents facts and figures about Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll. These include the number of platinum and gold-record albums he had, number of movies he starred in, number of records he sold, amount he earned during his lifetime until his death and the sources of income for...
- It's a Hound Dig. Brown, Scott // Entertainment Weekly;10/06/2000, Issue 562, p92
Deals with the reason for moving the bodies of singer Elvis Presley and his mother Gladys from Forest Hill Cemetery to the Meditation Garden at Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee. INSET: Time capsule.