- CHAPTER FOUR. // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, p69
The article examines more than a hundred questions, inconsistencies, lies, unexplained facts and testimonies by eye witnesses concerning the death of Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll. This examination will deal with events before his alleged death, the death itself and the events after...
- CHAPTER FIVE. // Elvis' DNA Proves He's Alive!;2005, p91
The article examines events following the alleged death of Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll. These events include the refusal of Presley's family to provide a copy of the autopsy report, faking of Presley's death certificate, sightings of Presley after his death and confirmed recordings...
- Elvis seen at post office. // Current Events;2/3/92, Vol. 91 Issue 17, p3
Reveals that the US Postal Service is going to put Elvis Presley on a special 29-cent stamp which will go on sale January 8, 1993. How the drawing of Elvis will be chosen; Stamp is a result of lobbying by Pat Geiger of North Springfield, Vt.
- Elvis hell. // New Yorker;3/16/92, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p33
Discusses the authors' recent experience of having fifties-and-sixties-style dinner at Elvis Hell's Kitchen Tour at Trixies on West Forty-seventh Street. It promised Elvis food, fun, impersonators, psychics and more; More.
- Did you know? Gendron, George // Inc.;Sep93, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p13
Reveals that Elvis Presley never took a tax deduction for any of the millions of dollars he donated to charities. He said he believed it would violate the spirit of giving.
- Elvis statue found on Mars! Gates, D. // Newsweek;10/3/88, Vol. 112 Issue 14, p63
Report on the nation's obsession with the late singer, Elvis Presley, and recent examples, including books, cartoons, a movie, and even a new MasterCard.
- Elvis of Nazareth. Hoggart, Simon // New Statesman & Society;7/10/92, Vol. 5 Issue 210, p24
Investigates the popular Elvis myth in the United States. Similarities with the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus; Author's recent visit to Elvis' birth site, and his home Graceland; Thoughts about the claims that Elvis staged his own death.
- `Tenere me ama'. // Hollywood Reporter;3/3/95, Vol. 336 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the release of Elvis Presley's greatest hits sung in Latin to mark Presley's 60th birthday. Jukka Ammondt as concept producer of the compact disc.
- Elvis's prom date remembers a shy guy in blue suede shoes. Dougherty, S.; Marx, L. // People;7/17/89, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p101
Recounts Regis Wilson Vaughn's 1953 High School senior prom. Vaughn, 50, went with Elvis Presley, then an 18-year-old senior at Memphis's L.C. Humes High School. Vaughn dated Presley for several months and says he wore blue suede shoes to the prom but didn't dance.