CHAPTER TWO: Injustice for All
- Libra (Book). Henderson, David W.; Rawlinson, Nora // Library Journal;7/1/1988, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p91
Reviews the book 'Libra,' by Don DeLillo.
- WHAT TO READ. // New York;5/14/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p77
The article reviews several books by Don DeLillo including "Libra," "White Noise," and "Pafko at the Wall."
- I was only six at [...]. Joe DUFFY // Mail on Sunday;11/17/2013, p35
I was only six at the time, but I vividly recall where I was 50 years ago this Friday. We didn't have TV so I was in Boylan's sweet shop in Ballyfermot, when newsreader Charles Mitchell announced that the 46-year-old US President we had seen in the flesh four months earlier had been assassinated.
- Reading Resolutions. OTT, BILL // Booklist;2/15/2013, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p96
The author discusses making a New Year's resolution to read books for personal pleasure rather than for reviews, and mentions books such as "Darker Than Amber" by John D. MacDonald from the Travis McGee mystery series, "Underworld" by Don DeLillo, and "Oh Dad! A Search for Robert Mitchum" by...
- THE AUDACITY OF KNOPE. // Daily Variety;6/7/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 47, p15
The article focuses on the views of Leslie Knope, a fictional character portrayed by Amy Poehler in the television program "Parks and Recreation," about the becoming the president of the U.S.
- Falling Man. Wilkinson, Joanne // Booklist;4/1/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p5
Reviews the book â€œFalling Man,â€ by Don DeLillo.
- Point Omega. Graff, Keir // Booklist;11/1/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p5
Reviews the book "Point Omega," by Don DeLillo.
- Players (Book). O'Hara, J.D. // Library Journal;8/1/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 14, p1675
Reviews the book 'Players,' by Don DeLillo.
- The Names (Book). Clark, Jeff // Library Journal;10/1/1982, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p1894
Reviews the book 'The Names,' by Don DeLillo.