- Acknowledgments. Rennert, Hellmut Hal // Essays on Twentieth-Century German Drama & Theater: An American ;2004, preceding p1
Acknowledgements of people that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the book "Essays on Twentieth-Century German Drama and Theater: An American Reception 1977-1999" is presented.
- Essays on Twentieth-Century German Drama and Theater: An American Reception 1977-1999. Pabisch, Peter // Modern Austrian Literature;2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p96
The article reviews the book "Essays on Twentieth-Century German Drama and Theater: An American Reception 1977-1999," edited by Hellmut Hal Rennert.
- GERMANIC LITERATURES. // Reference & Research Book News;May2004, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p240
Lists several books related to Germanic literature. "Meditations on Jewish Creative Identity: Representations of the Jewish Artist in the Works of German-Jewish Writers from Heine to Feuchtwanger," by Helen Ferstenberg; "Essays on Twentieth Century German Drama and Theater: An American...
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // Finland Country Profile;2006, p2
The article presents information on the content of the report "Finland Country Profile," including key facts and overview, politics and government and economy.
- INTRODUCTION. // France Country Profile;2006, p2
Introduces a series of topics concerning France.