The Barrymore curse: Can Drew beat it?
- E.T.'s friend acts her age. // Newsweek;11/7/88, Vol. 112 Issue 19, p130
Report that Drew Barrymore, who appeared in `E.T.' when six years old, is now 13 and appears in `Far From Home,' due out next March--her first mature and first starring role.
- Drew Goes Veggie. Hugel, Bob // Scholastic Choices;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p9
Reports on actress Drew Barrymore's choice of vegetarian diet.
- Drew Barrymore is:. M.H. // Esquire;Feb1994, Vol. 121 Issue 2, p68
Describes actress Drew Barrymore. A dishy pinup; A gritty, neorealist thespian; A paradigm of the postfeminist celebrity; Cooler than Madonna.
- THE NEW DREW. Jacobs, Alexandra // Harper's Bazaar;Sep2002, Issue 3490, p300
Presents an interview with actress Drew Barrymore regarding her way of dressing up.
- TRUE DREW. Brown, Laura // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2010, Issue 3586, p316
The article details an interview with actress Drew Barrymore wherein she was asked about her satisfaction of the level of her emotional development, her desire to spend her spare time being physically active and her desire for sexual activity.
- The nymph. // Vanity Fair;Apr99, Issue 464, p358
Profiles actress Drew Barrymore. Highlights of career as an actress; Actors who became involved with Barrymore; Lineage.
- Snap! shots. // NW;4/27/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p92
Photographs of several celebrities including Drew Barrymore, Megan Gale with her boyfriend Andy Lee at Derby Day, and Kim Kardashian are presented.
- Bird Calling ï¿½ Collect! Zuckerman, Suzanne // InStyle;Mar2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p352
The article discusses the passion of Hollywood actress, Drew Barrymore for chickens.
- From Red Carpet to Reality. Soucy, Carrie // JCK;Aug2007, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p60
A photograph of celebrity Drew Barrymore wearing layers of yellow gold jewelry from The Touch in Waltham, Massachusetts is presented.
- Steal this look. Lee, Elyssa // InStyle;Mar2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p382
Presents information on actress Drew Barrymore and her dressing style.