The Barrymore curse: Can Drew beat it?
- E.T.'s friend acts her age. // Newsweek;11/7/1988, Vol. 112 Issue 19, p130
Report that Drew Barrymore, who appeared in `E.T.' when six years old, is now 13 and appears in `Far From Home,' due out next March--her first mature and first starring role.
- Drew Goes Veggie. Hugel, Bob // Scholastic Choices;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p9
Reports on actress Drew Barrymore's choice of vegetarian diet.
- THE NEW DREW. Jacobs, Alexandra // Harper's Bazaar;Sep2002, Issue 3490, p300
Presents an interview with actress Drew Barrymore regarding her way of dressing up.
- TRUE DREW. Brown, Laura // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2010, Issue 3586, p316
The article details an interview with actress Drew Barrymore wherein she was asked about her satisfaction of the level of her emotional development, her desire to spend her spare time being physically active and her desire for sexual activity.
- Bird Calling ï¿½ Collect! Zuckerman, Suzanne // InStyle;Mar2006, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p352
The article discusses the passion of Hollywood actress, Drew Barrymore for chickens.
- From Red Carpet to Reality. Soucy, Carrie // JCK;Aug2007, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p60
A photograph of celebrity Drew Barrymore wearing layers of yellow gold jewelry from The Touch in Waltham, Massachusetts is presented.
- Steal this look. Lee, Elyssa // InStyle;Mar2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p382
Presents information on actress Drew Barrymore and her dressing style.
- QUEEN OF cool. Wright, Christian L. // InStyle;Feb2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p181
The article profiles actress and film producer Drew Barrymore including information on her circle of friends, Flower Films business, and new boyfriend Will Kopelman.
- Falling down...and getting back up again. Parker, J.; Micheli, R. // People;1/29/90, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p56
Recounts the struggles of actress Drew Barrymore, 14, to kick her addiction to alcohol, marijuana and cocaine, how she and her mother both went through treatment programs, and how friend David Crosby, 48 and his wife Jan Dance, 38, sponsored and helped Drew.
- DREW ROCKS THE RED CARPET. McIntyre, Samantha; Dickens, Katie; Huang, Joyce; Huver, Scott // People;5/4/2009, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p112
Three photographs of actress Drew Barrymore posing in three different dresses are presented.