- Business ethics -- can these two words really relate to each other? // Management Services;Jul96, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p6
This article discusses the book "Business Ethics," by Elizabeth P. Tierney. More and more forward-thinking business people from around the world and from diverse public and private industry sectors are recognizing that the 2000-year-old debate about ethics and commerce should be addressed anew....
- Literacy and Social Inclusion: Closing the gap. Stevens, David // English Drama Media;Jun2008, Issue 11, p57
The article reviews the book "Literacy and Social Inclusion: Closing the gap," by Eve Bearne and Jackie Marsh.
- Geology and health: Closing the gap. Scrimshaw, Nevin S. // Food & Nutrition Bulletin;Mar2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p80
Reviews the book "Geology and Health: Closing the Gap," edited by H. Catherine, W. Skinner and Antony R. Berger.
- Geology and health: closing the gap. H. Catherine W. Skinner and Anthony R. Berger (Eds). New York: Oxford University Press. 2003 (Hardback). Potter, Christopher C. // Journal of Public Health;Jun2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p234
The article reviews the book "Geology and Health: Closing the Gap," edited by H. Catherine, W. Skinner, and Anthony R. Berger.
- Literacy for All Students: An Instructional Framework for Closing the Gap. Pople, Clair // International Journal of Multicultural Education;2011, Vol. 13 Issue 2, Special section p1
The article reviews the book "Literacy for All Students: An Instructional Framework for Closing the Gap," by R. Powell and E. C. Rightmyer.
- Business bookends. // Business Quarterly;Autumn95, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p84
Features business-related literature. Includes `Foreign Exchange Handbook,' by Paul Bishop and Don Dixon; `Boardroom Renaissance,' by James Gillies; `International Management Behavior,' by Henry W. Lane and Joseph J. DiStefano.
- Best-selling top 10 business books. // Business Quarterly;Summer96, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p100
Presents a list of 10 top-selling business books in Canada.
- Best selling top 10 business books. // Business Quarterly;Winter96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p104
Presents a list of the top ten business books in Canada based on sales. Title; Author; Publisher; Retail price.
- Top 10 best selling business books. // Business Quarterly;Autumn97, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p78
Presents a list of top selling business books. `The Team Handbook: 2nd Edition,' by Peter Scholtes; `Getting to Yes: Negotiating Without Giving In, 2nd Edition,' by Roger Fisher and William Ury; `The Goal: The Process of Ongoing Improvement, 2nd Edition,' by Elihayu Goldratt; Others.