New in print
- Books. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;May95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p90
Presents a list of books related to management. Includes `Performance Engineering at Work,' edited by Peter J. Dean; `Fourth Generation Management: The New Business Consciousness,' by Brian L. Joiner; `Info-Line: Instructional Systems Development.'
- Books. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Aug95, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p63
Presents a bibliography of management books.
- Books for your library. // SAM Advanced Management Journal (07497075);Winter94, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p39
Presents a list of management books. Includes `21st Century Leadership: Dialogues With 100 Top Leaders,' by Lynne Joy McFarland, Larry E. Senn and John R. Childress; `A Primer on Organizational Behavior,' by James L. Bowditch and Anthony F. Buono; `Breaking the Chains,' by Allen K. Klose.
- Management. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov94, Vol. 20 Issue 5/6, p345
Presents books on management. Includes `Improving Organizational Effectiveness through Transformational Leadership,' edited by Bernard M. Bass and Bruce J. Avolio; `Imaginization: The Art of Creative Management,' by Gareth Morgan; `Organizational Decision Making and Information,' by Michael Browne.
- Management. Longdon, Robert; Altman, Ellen // Journal of Academic Librarianship;May95, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p220
Presents a guide on literature dealing with management. `Mary Parker Follett, Prophet of Management: A Celebration of Writings from the 1920s,' by Pauline Graham; `Advances in Library Administration and Organization (Number 12),' by Gerard B. McCabe and Bernard Kreissman; `The Legalistic...
- Management. Zemke, Ron; Usherwood, Bob // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Sep95, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p416
Reviews books and articles on management. Includes `Strategic Content and Information Service Investments: Some Thoughts from a Hybrid,' by Marianne Broadbent; `The Discipline of Market Leaders,' by Michael Treacy and Fred Wiersma; `Power and Influence: Enhancing Information Services Within the...
- The JAL guide to the professional literature: Management. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jan1998, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p101
Presents publications on management. Includes `Team Organization--Learning Organization: The University of Arizona Four Years Into It,' by Laura Bender; `Managing Computers and Work: Are Companies Informated Yet?,' by Alison Head; `Rosabeth Moss Kanter: On the Frontiers of Management,' by...
- Management by the book: Some suggested Labor Day reading. Rubenstein, Bruce T. // Corporate Legal Times;Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 58, p8
Presents books on business management. Comments on the books written by Alan Weiss; Weiss' way of stating the obvious; Tips on joining the speaking and publishing circuit from Adrezej A. Huczynski.
- Administration & management. Hannaway, Jane; Dougherty, Deborah // Journal of Academic Librarianship;May94, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p102
Reviews management books. Includes `Becoming a Manager: Mastery of a New Identity,' by Linda A. Hill; `Beyond the Hype: Rediscovering the Essence of Management,' by Robert G. Eccles, N. Nohria and J.D. Berkley; `Charisma and Leadership in Organizations,' by Alan Bryman; `Lyle's Administration...