- Books to discover. Wagner, J.; Roberts, M. // Odyssey;Apr92, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p30
Reviews several books. `Global Warming,' by Burkhard Bilger; `The Hostage,' fiction by Theodore Taylor; `Cleaning Nature Naturally,' by Kathlyn Gay; `Earth Child: Games, Stories, Activities, Experiments & Ideas About Living Lightly on Planet Earth,' by Kathryn Sheehan and Mary Waidner.
- Paper chase at work. // Earth (1056148X);Jan1992, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on the publication `Office Paper Recycling Tips' that offers advice to businesses on cutting operating expenses and helping meet the United States Environmental Protection Agency's goal of solid waste reduction. Features and availability of the publication.
- Bibliography. // Samoa Country Review;2009, p126
A bibliography on the subject of environmental protection is presented which includes http://www.who.int/home-page/, http://travel.state.gov/, and United States Geological Service, Mineral Information.
- Green pages. // Mother Jones;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p63
Presents literature on environmental protection. Includes `Liberate Your Environment to Liberate Animals!'; `Appropriate Technology Sourcebook'; `Ecolution.'
- Rio remembered. // Nature;3/11/1993, Vol. 362 Issue 6416, p125
Reviews the books `The Earth Summit,' `The Rio Treaties of the Global NGO Movement,' and `The Earth Summit: A Planetary Reckoning,' by A. Rogers.
- Green reading. // Earth Island Journal;Spring96, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p35
Presents three books on environmental protection.
- Earthly delights. Unger, J. // Entertainment Weekly;6/19/92, Issue 123, p82
Reviews several new children's tapes and books about saving the Earth. Includes `Mission to Save Earth,' `Down the Drain,' and `The Rotten Truth.' Producers ; Messages; Prices; Lengths. INSET: Get out of this world by sundown (movie villains who are enemies.
- Sierra notes. // Sierra;May/Jun94, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p87
Presents environmental news notes. `The TEAM Notebook,' by Joan Rosner and Lonnie Ann Fredman, environmental lesson plans for teachers; Meetings between the International Mountain Bicycling Association and the Sierra Club in Boulder, Colorado; `Improving the Visitor's Experience in Yosemite...
- Rolling out the green carpet. Lodge, S.; Roback, D. // Publishers Weekly;3/2/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p22
Reports that for youngsters on all reading levels, publishers are releasing books emphasizing the importance of preserving the earth's natural resources and cleaning up our planet. Environmental books for kids; A vigilant generation emerges; A greenprint for future titles; Early appeals to save...