- Briefly noted. // Sky & Telescope;Nov96, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p60
Recommends various books about astronomy. Includes `UK Solar Eclipses From Year 1,' by Sheridan Williams; `The Nature of Space and Time,' by Stephen Hawking and Rober Penrose; `Project ASTRO: How-To-Manual for Teachers and Astronomers,' by Jessica Richter.
- The Turbulent Sun: Additional Reading. // Natural History;Nov76, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p85
Lists resources on astronomy and solar research. 'Modern astronomy,' by Ludwig Oster; 'Introductory Astronomy and Astrophysics,' by Elske P. Smith and Kenneth C. Jacobs; 'The Quiet Sun,' by Edward Gibson; 'Sunspots,' by R.J. Bray and R.E. Loughhead.
- Briefly noted. // Sky & Telescope;Jun98, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p74
Presents books on astronomy. `Kope's Outer Space Directory,' by Spencer Kope; `The Traveller's Guide to Mars,' by Dana Facaros and Michael Pauls.
- Briefly noted. // Sky & Telescope;Sep98, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p82
Presents books on bibliography. `Heavenly Knowledge: An Astrophysicist Seeks Wisdom in the Stars,' by Fiorella Terenzi; `Telescope Control' by Mark Trueblood and Russell Merle Genet; `Rocks from Space, Second Edition' by O. Richard Norton.
- Astronomy books for kids. Bruning, David // Astronomy;Nov94, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p78
Presents astronomy books for children. `Odyssey' magazine; `The Universe Is My Home,' by Bill and Sally Fletcher; `The Moon and You,' by E.C. Krupp and illustrated by Robin Rector Krupp; `Space Songs for Children,' by Tonja Evetts Weimar; `Science for Kids,' by Robert W. Wood; `Astronomy...
- Briefly noted. // Sky & Telescope;Jan97, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p68
Presents books related to astronomy as of January 1997. Includes `The Astronomical Almanac for the Year 1997'; `The Handbook of the British Astronomical Association 1997'; `Observer's Handbook'; `1997 Comet Handbook'.
- NOTICES OF BOOKS. // Journal for the History of Astronomy;May2007, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p258
The article presents a bibliography on astronomy.
- Star Stuff. // Astronomy;Jul99, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p98
Presents several resources on astronomy and astronomical instruments. Video Coupler from Stratton Brackets; Waterproof Map Cases from Sealine; Data from the Hipparcos satellite published in the second edition of Sky Atlas 2000.0.
- Briefly noted. // Sky & Telescope;Jan99, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p90
Presents books and software on astronomy. `The Observer's Year,' by Patrick Moore; `Annual Review of Astronomy and Astrophysics,' by edited by Geoffrey Burbidge, Allan Sandage and Frank H. Shu; Hubble Images CD-Rom 1.0; `Touch the Stars,' by Noreen Grice.