- New Books. // Physics Today;Sep2005, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p62
Presents a list of books on several branches of physics. "Physical Acoustics in the Solid State," by B. L�thi; "Astrophysics of Life," edited by M. Livio, I. N. Reid and W. B. Sparks; "Atomic Physics," by C. J. Foot.
- New books. // South African Journal of Science;Oct97, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p429
Presents several books on physical sciences available as of October 1997. Includes `Our Evolving Universe,' by Malcolm Longair; `The Sea Surface and Global Change,' edited by Peter S. Liss and Robert A. Duce; `The Blue Laser Diode,' by Shuji Nakamura.
- Physical science. // Science & Children;Sep1994, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p45s
Presents literature in physical science. `Targeting Students' Science Misconceptions,' by Joseph Stepans; `Science on a Shoestring,' by Herb Strongin; `The Sound Spectrum'; `Sound Science,' by Etta Kaner; `Physics for Every Kid,' by Janice VanCleave; `Amusement Park Physics,' by Nathan A....
- New books. // Physics Today;Mar76, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p62
Presents a list of books on physics released as of March 1, 1976.
- Books Received: Physical Sciences. // American Scientist;Mar/Apr88, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p219
Presents a list of books about the physical sciences published around 1987 and received by the "American Scientist" periodical. "Conduction Polymers: Special Applications"; "Carbon Dioxide as a Source of Carbon: Biochemical and Chemical Uses".
- How do we use energy? // Monkeyshines on America;Nov99 Alternative Energy Sources, p3
Discusses various ways of using energy. Living and non-livign things that use energy; Conservation of energy.
- What is energy? // Monkeyshines on America;Nov99 Alternative Energy Sources, p2
Discusses facts about energy. Definition of terms; Unit of measurement.
- History of Energy. // Monkeyshines on America;Nov99 Alternative Energy Sources, p8
Discusses the history of energy. Discovery of fire; Tools to harness the energy of animals; Use of pulleys and levers; Sources fo alternative energy.
- new books. // Physics Today;Feb80, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p59
Presents several reading materials on physics. 'New Phenomenon in Lepton-Hadron Physics,' edited by D. E. C. Fries and J. Weiss; 'Relativistic Particle Physics,' H. M. Pilkuhn; Viscosity of Dense Fluids,' by K. Stephan and K. Lucas.