Theses and Dissertations: 2010
- Theses and Dissertations: 2008. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Dec2009, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p372
The article presents a list of theses and dissertations for the year 2008, including "The Dublin nationalist press and the development of Irish nationalism, 1842-65," by Ann Andrews, "The identity of the British Liberal party, 1945-62," by Matthew Cole, and "Rich and poor, white and black, free...
- Theses and Dissertations: 2009. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review;Dec2010, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p293
A list is presented of theses and dissertations on labor history completed in 2009, primarily in the United States and United Kingdom, including ones by Junko Akamatsu, Simon L. Barley, Carol-Ann Barnes, and many others.
- Theses and Dissertations. Smith, Geoff // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Summer96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p212
This section presents a list of theses and dissertations about British and Irish labor history, including The Meaning of Public Housing: A Case Study of E. London, 1945 to the Present, by J. J. Allen.
- Theses and dissertations on British labour history 1988. Gilbert, Victor F. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn89, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p3
This article presents a list of theses and dissertations, from Victor F. Gilbert, on Great Britain's labor history. The article presents the names of the researchers. Topics of the dissertations and theses are also highlighted in this article.
- Theses and Dissertations. Smith, Geoff // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Summer1997, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p153
The article presents a list of theses and dissertations on British and Irish labor history. Some of them are: "Public Opinion, Crime and the Police in Preston," by C. Boyle, "Class, Commercialism and Community in the Origins and Development of the Northern Rugby Football Union, 1857-1910," by A....
- THESES AND DISSERTATIONS: 2002. Adeeb, Yasmin // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Dec2003, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p329
The article presents a list of theses and dissertations about labor history and social history in 2002, including 'State Financial Provision for the Elderly, 1908-48, With Special Reference to Northamptonshire' by John Adams; 'Culture, Ideology and Strategy of the Communist Party of Great...
- 1996 dissertations. Strom, Claire // Agricultural History;Summer97, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p357
Presents a number of dissertations which were published in 1996. Dissertations include `Before Eve Was Eve: 2,200 Years of Gendered History in East-central Africa,' `Recreating Eden: Agro-Ecological Change, Food Security and Environmental Diversity in Southern Angola and Northern Namibia' and...
- Pity the Program Chair: A Brief Guide to Preparing Academic Proposals. Bowman, Joel P. // Bulletin of the Association for Business Communication;Mar1994, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p63
Presents a brief guide to preparing academic proposals. Duties of the program chair for ABC; Importance of the deadline for submissions; Entry of basic information into a database; Abstract as a principal sales tool; Preregistration requirement; Application of the you-attitude.
- How to design a dissertation project. Lanyon, Scott M. // BioScience;Jan1995, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p40
Presents pointers for students on how to design a dissertation project. Goals for making a dissertation project; Conceptual foundation of dissertation projects; Data collection; Research.