- NEWS AND NOTES. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall94, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p2
Presents updates related to labor. Search for material relating to the history of State of Queensland through the experiences of British laborers by the state library; Focus of the annual conference on the Social and Cultural History of the Social History Society of Great Britain; Availability...
- Annual Bibliography: 2000. Adeeb, Tasmin; Bennett, John // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter2001, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p338
This section presents abbreviations of various periodicals about labor history including AgHR which stands for the Agricultural History Review.
- Cover Page. // Journal of Social History;Summer2014, Vol. 47 Issue 4, pNP
The cover page for the Volume 47, Number 4, Summer 2014 issue of the "Journal of Social History" is presented.
- Contents Page. // Journal of Social History;Summer2014, Vol. 47 Issue 4, pNP
The table of contents for the Volume 47, Number 4, 2014 issue of the "Journal of Social History" is presented.
- Index. // Journal of Social History;Summer2014, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p1128
A title and author index for the Volume 47 issues of the â€œJournal of Social History" is presented.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;12/12/1959, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p148
An excerpt from the "Boston Traveler" periodical is presented about deeds.
- Social Trends -- 40th edition. // Economic & Labour Market Review;Jun2010, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p3
The article focuses on the periodical "Social Trends 40," which will be published with a theme of 40 years of social trends in Great Britain on July 2, 2010.
- EDITOR'S INTRODUCTION: THE BIG LIES OF A CENTURY OF BARBARISM. Finch, Lynette // Social Alternatives;2004 Third Quarter, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p3
Presents an introductory statement to the third quarter 2004 issue of the journal "Social Alternatives."
- Introduction. Smith, Earl // Humboldt Journal of Social Relations;1995, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p9
Presents an introduction to the September 1995 issue of "Humboldt Journal of Social Relations."