Annual Bibliography: 2009
- Theses and Dissertations: 2006. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review;Dec2007, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p275
The article presents a bibliography of theses and dissertations published in 2006 about British and Irish Labour History including "The Anglican Church in the East Riding of Yorkshire, c. 1740-1860, with particular reference to the economic aspects," by David J. Bowes, "Poverty and philanthropy...
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. Lonardo, Michael; Sweeney, Robert C. H. // Labour / Le Travail;Fall2007, Vol. 60, p339
A list of publications related to labour history is presented including "MÃ©decins et patriotes 1837-1838," by Georges Aubin and Marcel Rheault, "Fighting from Home: The Second World War in Verdun," by Serge Marc Durflinger, and "A Better Life: A Portrait of Highland Women in Nova Scotia," by...
- BIBILIOGRAPHY. Lonardo, Michael; Sweeny, Robert C. H. // Labour / Le Travail;Fall2008, Vol. 62, p321
A list of books and articles on Canadian labor history published between 2005 and 2008 is presented which includes "Hiroshima Immigrants in Canada, 1891-1941," by Michiko Midge Ayukawa, "Military Workfare: The Soldier and Social Citizenship in Canada," by Deborah Cowen, and "Working People: An...
- Theses and Dissertations: 2009. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review;Dec2010, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p293
A list is presented of theses and dissertations on labor history completed in 2009, primarily in the United States and United Kingdom, including ones by Junko Akamatsu, Simon L. Barley, Carol-Ann Barnes, and many others.
- British Labour History Publications 2006. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review;Dec2007, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p239
The article presents a list of writings published in 2006 about British Labour History including "Twentieth Century British History Advance Access published on December 13, 2006," by Ben Pimlott, "Our working lives - Interview," by Jacqueline Apperley, and "Socialist Champion: portrait of the...
- American Labor History and Comparative Labor Movements, A Selected Bibliography. Ebner, Michael H. // Journal of Social History;Summer74, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p536
The article reviews the book "American Labor History and Comparative Labor Movements: A Selected Bibliography," compiled and edited by James C. McBrearty.
- Annual Bibliography: 1996. Adeeb, Tasmin; Bennett, John // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Summer1997, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p178
The article presents a list of books on British Labor History. "How to Study Modern British History," edited by Larry Butler and Anthony Gorst, "The Longman Handbook of Modern British History, 1714-1995," by Chris Cook and John Stevenson," "A Bibliography of Irish Labour History, 1993-1994," by...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Angola;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State," "Angola: Promises and Lies," and "The Fate of Africa."
- Selected Further Reading. // Britain Since the Seventies;2007, p227
The sources cited within the book "Britain Since the Seventies" are presented including "Edward Health," by J. Campbell, "A New Social Atlas of Britain," by Daniel Dorling and "Britain and the Cold War," by Sean Greenwood.