- Additional Reading. Minton-Eversole, Theresa // Training & Development;Sep95, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p64
Presents a bibliography related to training of employees. Includes `Voices of Diversity: Real People Talk About Problems and Solutions in a Workplace Where Everyone is Not Alike,' by Renee Blank and Sandra Slipp; `The Corporate Game: A Computer Adventure for Developing Business and...
- Additional reading. Petrini, Catherine // Training & Development;Mar96, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p76
Presents a list of books on employee training and development. Includes `Mary Parker Follet, Prophet of Management: A Celebration of Writings from the 1920s,' edited by Pauline Graham; Honoring Boundaries: Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace,' by Joyce Kaser, Bette George and Arleene...
- Additional reading. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;Sep96, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p61
Lists books for training. Includes `Managers for Mentors,' by Chip R. Bell; `Customer-Centered Growth,' by Richard Whiteley and Dianne Hessan; `Business Abroad,' by Lawrence E. Koslow.
- Personnel & staff development. Dunman, Susan; Altman, Ellen // Journal of Academic Librarianship;May95, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p222
Presents a guide on literature dealing with personnel & staff development. Includes `The Plateaued Career,' by Barbara Conroy; `Making Competencies Pay Off,' by Timm J. Esque and Thomas F. Gilbert.
- Additional reading. // Training & Development;Jul96, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p59
Suggests books related to employee training in the United States which includes `The Urban Warrior's Book of Solutions,' by Michael McGannon.
- Additional reading. // Training & Development;Jul95, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p64
Lists books on manpower training and development. Includes `TEAMS: How to Develop Peak-Performance Teams for World-Class Results,' by James L. Lundy; `The One-Stop Guide to Workshops,' by Helen L. Rietz and Marilyn Manning; `Entrepreneurship: The McGraw-Hill 36-Hour Course,' by James W. Halloran.
- Selected Training Bibliographies. // Practical Library Trainer;2004, p103
A list of articles related to corporate training and development that were published in several journals is presented including "Leadership A to Z," by Haidee Allerton and "The Job No CEO Should Delegate," by Larry Bossidy.
- Additional reading. // Training & Development;Jul94, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p63
Presents ten books on employee training in the workplace. Contact information.
- Read any good books lately? // Training & Development;Nov94, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p17
Poses a list of questions to trainers about the business-related books they read. Work-related books; Pleasure books; Favorite book; Fax number for responses.