- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Mozambique;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "History of East Africa," "People Around the World," and www.mozambique.co.za web site.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Angola;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State," "Angola: Promises and Lies," and "The Fate of Africa."
- Selected Further Reading. // Britain Since the Seventies;2007, p227
The sources cited within the book "Britain Since the Seventies" are presented including "Edward Health," by J. Campbell, "A New Social Atlas of Britain," by Daniel Dorling and "Britain and the Cold War," by Sean Greenwood.
- Arkansas History, 2007: A Selected Bibliography. // Arkansas Historical Quarterly;Winter2008, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p446
A select bibliography on Arkansas history and biography is presented including "A Rift in the Clouds: Race and the Southern Federal Judiciary, 1900-1910," by Brent J. Aucoin, "Confederate Guerilla: The Civil War Memoir of Joseph M. Bailey," by Joseph M. Bailey and "A Woman in Charge: The Life of...
- BIBLIOGRAPHY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA. // BC Studies;Autumn2010, Issue 167, p149
A bibliography is presented for British Columbia studies which includes the books "Brian Jungen" by Daina Augaitis, "Bamberton: Contested Landscape" by Nathan Bomford and Cedric Bomford, and "Eagle Treasures: Tsath Lanas History and Narrative" by Pansy Collison.
- Books. // African Business;Feb98, Issue 229, p43
Features several books which focus on Japan. Includes `The House of Nomura: The Inside Story of the World's Most Powerful Company,' by Al Alletzhauser; `Suiseki: The Japanese Art of Miniature Landscape Stones,' by Felix G. Rivera; `Sadahiko Nakamura's Selling Into Japan: Essential Steps for...
- Korea. Broderick, Kathy // Book Links;Jan1995, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p29
Lists books about North and South Korea. Includes `The Korean Cinderella,' by Shirley Climo and illustrated by Ruth Heller; `The Rabbit's Judgement,' by Suzanne Chowder Han and illustrated by Yumi Heo; `A Family in South Korea,' by Gwynneth Ashby.
- Light at the end of the tunnel? New perspectives on the Vietnam War. Smith, Geoffrey S. // Canadian Journal of History;Apr91, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p67
Comments on books on the Vietnam War which includes `An American Ordeal: The Antiwar Movement of the Vietnam Era,' by Charles DeBenedetti, `The Vietnam Was as History,' edited by Elizabeth Jane Errington and B.J.C. McKercher, and `The Perfect War: The War We Couldn't Lose and How We Did,' by...
- Books to read. // Cobblestone;Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p43
Recommends books on New York City's history and culture. Includes `A Historical Album of New York,' by Monique Avakian and Carter Smith III; `Kidding Around New York City: A Young Person's Guide,' by Sarah Lovett; `New York City,' by Barbara Johnston.
- Free...or nearly. // Curriculum Review;Dec93, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p31
Lists publications which can be obtained free or at low prices. New York Times; IBM'S EduQuest; Sexual Harassment in the Schools; Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Annual; Spider; United States Information Agency; 1993 Assistant Principals of the Year; National Women's History Project; Project...