Save 10% on DFFI
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;11/9/1918, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p117
The article lists several books which include "Fighting for Fairview," by William Heylliger, "The Prisoner of Love," by Reverend Francis X. Lasance, and "What is the German Nation Dying For?," by Karl Ludwig Krause, translated by Adele Szuld Seltzer.
- Directory Index of Manufacturers, Suppliers and Service Providers. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;May/Jun2005, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p78
Presents a directory index of manufacturers, suppliers and service providers to the housing and community development industry in the U.S.
- Further reading for those huddling in the boat. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;7/9/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p23
Presents books and articles on the furniture market in the United States. 'Paradigms: The Business of Predicting the Future,' by Joel Barker; 'Moving Upward in a Downturn,' by Darrel Rigby; Depiction of economic downturns in the publication.
- Soup's On: A Selection of Forthcoming Cookbooks. Dahlin, Robert // Publishers Weekly;7/26/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 30, p44
Enumerates several cookbooks which are also available at www.PublishersWeekly.com. Alphabetical list of publishing companies; Price and description of book titles. INSETS: Wiccan Wisdom;Top Dish;Deadly Appetites;Pot Luck
- THE ORGANIST'S BOOKSHELF. // American Organist Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p49
Presents a list of books of interest to organists. "A Directory of Composers for Organ," 3rd edition, by John Henderson; "Ludwig van Beethoven," by Elizabeth Brisson; "Muscle Management for Musicians," by Elizabeth Andrews.
- Bowker's Online Directory. Cheatham, Bertha M.; Decandido, Graceanne A. // School Library Journal;Jun/Jul87, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p19
Presents information on the publication of 'The North American Online Directory 1987,' by R.R. Bowker Co. in the United States.
- Nonprint. // American Libraries;May88, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p412
Announces the release of the first annual edition of 'Variety's Complete Home Video Directory.' Comprehensive directory of home video information; Function as both a patron reference work and a collection development tool; Contact information.
- OUTSTANDING REFERENCE SOURCES 2000. Auchter, Dorothy // American Libraries;May2000, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p60
Provides the annual recommendations of distinguished reference works selected by reference librarians for the year 2000. History and culture; Language and literature; Health and medicine; Science and nature; Social issues; The arts.
- LIBRARY LIST. // BKSTS Journal;Sep1983, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p526
The article presents a list of books related to audio-visual materials including "International Directory of Cinematographers, Set and Costume Designers," edited by Alfred Krautz, "Anotated Bibliography of Radio & Television," compiled by William E. MacCavitt and "Hollywood As Historian," edited...