Annual Bibliography: 2008
- CITING REFERENCES. // School Libraries in Canada;2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p11
Focuses on the concept of bibliography. Necessity to cite the references in gathering information from other sources; Role of teacher and librarians in citing references; Approaches to properly cite references.
- Appendix B: Source Materials. // Georgia Country Review;2001/2002, p93
Lists printed resources used as source materials for 'Country Review' periodical's 2001 issue on the Republic of Georgia.
- NOTES. // In Defiance of the Law: From Anne Hutchinson to Toni Morrison;2001, p159
References for the book "In Defiance of the Law: From Anne Hutchinson to Toni Morrison" are presented, including "In the Matter of Color: Race and the American Legal Process: The Colonial Period," by Leon A. Higginbotham, "The Legal Imagination," by James Boyd White and "Divine Rebel: The Life...
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. // In Defiance of the Law: From Anne Hutchinson to Toni Morrison;2001, p191
References for the cited in the book "In Defiance of the Law: From Anne Hutchinson to Toni Morrison" are presented, including "American Negro Slave Revolts," by Herbert Aptheker, "Crises of the Republic," by Hannah Arendt and "An American Jezebel: The Life of Anne Hutchinson," by Helen Augur.
- Current Bibliography. // ARSC Journal;Spring2008, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p182
The source cited within this issue are presented including www.denvernightingale.com, www.shorpy.com, and my.dreamwiz.com.
- Bibliography. // Zimbabwe Country Review;2011, p250
References for the articles published within the publication "CountryWatch Country Reviews" are presented.
- References. // Kidney International Supplements;Jun2012, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p259
References for the articles published in the 2012 issue of the periodical "Kidney International Supplements" are presented.
- Notes. // Montana: The Magazine of Western History;Summer2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p91
Notes and references for articles published in the June 2010 issue of "Montana: The Magazine of Western History" are presented.
- THE END MATTER. Menand, Louis // New Yorker;10/6/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 29, p120
Focuses on the functions of bibliographical citations. Reason behind the need to have bibliographical citations; Rules in making bibliographical citations; Elements of bibliographical citations.