Zondervan Targets Niche Of Travelers Who Don't Care Where The Best Bars Are
- Amidst conflict, Christian publishing diversifies. Griffin, William // Publishers Weekly;6/22/1992, Vol. 239 Issue 28, p31
Announces that Bruce Ryskamp, corporate vice president and group executive for the Zondervan Publishing House, was elected president of the 110-member Evangelical Christian Publishers Association at the annual meeting, held in Tucson in April. Why Ryskamp accepted the responsibility; The...
- Zondervan supplies cake. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;08/30/99, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p3
Tells how Zondervan Publishing House of Grand Rapids supplied the anniversary cake last week as its publishing partner, Youth Specialties, kicked off a year-long 30th anniversary celebration. How the cake was presented at the Christian Booksellers Association convention in Orlando, Fla.
- Zondervan adds gifts. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul93, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the expansion of Zondervan Publishing House's product catalog with the addition of gifts being marketed by the company. Offering of specialty products for Christmas.
- A heavenly windfall. Maryles, Daisy; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;12/5/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 49, p21
Reports on the success of the bibles released by Zondervan. Titles; Appearance on the `Publishers Weekly' December Bible bestseller list.
- Zondervan. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;1/17/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p343
Presents a list of mass market paperbacks from Zondervan. `When Someone You Know is Hurting,' by M. Gregory Richards; `When You Can't Come Back: A Story of Courage and Grace,' by Dave and Jan Dravecky with Ken Gire; `Joni,' by Joni Eareckson Tada.
- Zondervan creates new media division. // Publishers Weekly;1/9/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 2, p11
Reports on Zondervan Publishing House's merging of its computer software and audio/video divisions into one unit, to be called ZPH New Media.
- Afrocentric travel guides. Brown, Ann // Black Enterprise;Feb1994, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p215
Lists some African-American-targeted travel brochures. Alabama's Black Heritage guide; The African-American Heritage Tour guide, which focuses on Ohio's black history and the Underground Railroad; Cultural Kaleidoscope: African American Edition; More.
- Travel. // Marketing Tools;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 2 Issue 2, Marketing power p7
Presents books on travel in the United States. `1993 Travel Market Report,' by the US Travel Data Center; `Travel,' from American Demographics Inc.
- Travel and leisure. // Marketing Tools;May95, Vol. 2 Issue 3, Marketing Power p2
Presents books on travel and leisure in the United States. `1993 Travel Market Report'; `Travel'; `At Our Leisure'.