Fly fishing treasure trove at town library in Catskills
- Literature. Randolph, John // Fly Fisherman;Mar1997, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p4
Recommends a number of books on fly-fishing. Includes `Spring Creek,' by Nick Lyons; `Habit of Rivers,' by Ted Leeson; `Trout Reflections, A Natural History of the Trout and Its World,' by David M. Carroll; `San Juan River Chronicle,' by Steven J. Meyers; `Ring of the Rise,' by Vincent C. Marinaro.
- Books & comments. Petzal, David E. // Field & Stream;Aug94, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p26
Describes books related to hunting and fishing. `Krupin's Toll-Free Directories,' compiled by Paul J. Krupin; `Wilderness Wayfaring,' by Bob Newman; `Game Loads and Practical Ballistics for the American Hunter,' by Bob Hagel; `Elk Hunting with the Experts,' Bob Robb; `Records of North American...
- New books for anglers. // Fishing World;Oct95, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p65
Presents books of interest to sportfishers. Includes `Traveling With Fly Rod and Reel,' by Gary Soucie; `The Great American Seafood Cookbook,' by Susan Herrmann Loomis; `Made for the Outdoors,' by Len McDougall.
- Bestselling books. // Fishing World;Oct95, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p66
Presents best-selling books on fishing. Includes `Surf Fishing the Atlantic Coast,' by Eric B. Burnley, foreword by George Reiger; `The Complete Guide to Using Depthfinders,' by Buck Taylor; `Fish Carving,' by Bob Berry.
- Bibliography. // BioScience;Jan1965, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p49
The sources cited within this issue are presented, including "Handbook of Tropical Aquarium Fishes," by Herbert R. Axelrod and Leonard P. Schultz, "A Treasury of New Zealand Fishes," by David H. Graham, and "Exotic Aquarium Fishes," 19th edition, by William T. Innes.
- Literature Cited. // First Year in the Life of Estuarine Fishes in the Middle Atlanti;1998, p295
The sources cited within the book are presented including "Ichthyoplankton of the Saint Lawrence Estuary: Composition, Distribution and Abundance," by K. W. Able, "Fishes of the Hereford Inlet Estuary, Southern New Jersey," by D. M. Allen and "Predation on Eggs and Larvae of Marine Fishes and...
- Winter reading & viewing, 1995. Brownlee, John // Salt Water Sportsman;Jan95, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p66
Presents books and videotapes on fishing. `The Baja Catch: A Fishing, Camping & Travel Manual for Baja California,' by Neil Kelly and Gene Kira; `Striper Moon,' by J. Kenney Abrames; `Buyer's Guide to Sportfishing Boats,' edited by Ed McKnew and Mark Parker, `Fly Fishing for Striped Bass' and...
- Author index. // Environmental Biology of Fishes;Nov2005, Vol. 74 Issue 3/4, p404
The article presents an author index for the September 1, 2005 issue of "Environmental Biology of Fishes."
- Volume 74. // Environmental Biology of Fishes;Nov2005, Vol. 74 Issue 3/4, p401
The article presents a subject index for the September 1, 2005 issue of "Environmental Biology of Fishes."