Theses and Dissertations: 2006
- Annual Bibliography: 2009. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review;Dec2010, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p271
A bibliography is presented of journal articles and books on labor history published in 2009, including ones by Yasmin Adeeb, Tariq Ali, Elizabeth Baigent, and others.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. Lonardo, Michael; Sweeney, Robert C. H. // Labour / Le Travail;Fall2007, Vol. 60, p339
A list of publications related to labour history is presented including "MÃ©decins et patriotes 1837-1838," by Georges Aubin and Marcel Rheault, "Fighting from Home: The Second World War in Verdun," by Serge Marc Durflinger, and "A Better Life: A Portrait of Highland Women in Nova Scotia," by...
- BIBILIOGRAPHY. Lonardo, Michael; Sweeny, Robert C. H. // Labour / Le Travail;Fall2008, Vol. 62, p321
A list of books and articles on Canadian labor history published between 2005 and 2008 is presented which includes "Hiroshima Immigrants in Canada, 1891-1941," by Michiko Midge Ayukawa, "Military Workfare: The Soldier and Social Citizenship in Canada," by Deborah Cowen, and "Working People: An...
- Theses and Dissertations: 2009. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review;Dec2010, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p293
A list is presented of theses and dissertations on labor history completed in 2009, primarily in the United States and United Kingdom, including ones by Junko Akamatsu, Simon L. Barley, Carol-Ann Barnes, and many others.
- British Labour History Publications 2006. Adeeb, Yasmin; Boud, Fathi // Labour History Review;Dec2007, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p239
The article presents a list of writings published in 2006 about British Labour History including "Twentieth Century British History Advance Access published on December 13, 2006," by Ben Pimlott, "Our working lives - Interview," by Jacqueline Apperley, and "Socialist Champion: portrait of the...
- American Labor History and Comparative Labor Movements, A Selected Bibliography. Ebner, Michael H. // Journal of Social History;Summer74, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p536
The article reviews the book "American Labor History and Comparative Labor Movements: A Selected Bibliography," compiled and edited by James C. McBrearty.
- Annual Bibliography: 1996. Adeeb, Tasmin; Bennett, John // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Summer1997, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p178
The article presents a list of books on British Labor History. "How to Study Modern British History," edited by Larry Butler and Anthony Gorst, "The Longman Handbook of Modern British History, 1714-1995," by Chris Cook and John Stevenson," "A Bibliography of Irish Labour History, 1993-1994," by...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Mozambique;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "History of East Africa," "People Around the World," and www.mozambique.co.za web site.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Angola;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State," "Angola: Promises and Lies," and "The Fate of Africa."