- Help for evaluating operations. // CA Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p22
Presents books on accounting. `The Complete Guide to Operational Auditing,' by Harry R. Reider; `The Audit Committee Handbook,' by Louis Braiotta Jr.; ``Tax Financial Incentives for Business Around the World,' by the KMPG International Tax Centre; `Compared Financial Accounting Standards,' by...
- New publications. // CA Magazine;Sep94, Vol. 127 Issue 7, Dialogue p4
Presents new publications about financial accounting. `The 1994 Canadian Small Business Financial Performance Survey'; `The 1994 Canadian Corporate Financial Performance Survey'; `The Complete Guide to the Goods and Services Tax'; `The Complete Guide to Ontario Retail Sales Tax'; `Tax...
- The controller's need-to-know desk reference. // CPA Journal;Jul93, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p6
Presents a description of reference books for financial executives and professionals. `Accountant's Handbook, Seventh Edition,' edited by Douglas Carmichael, Steven Lilien and Martin Mellman; `Accounting Trends and Techniques: Annual Survey of Accounting Practices Followed in 600 Stockholders'...
- Consulting services practice aids update. Kline, Michael E. // Ohio CPA Journal;Jun94, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p56
Highlights publications for accountancy consulting services practice aids. Practice Aid 93-5; Practice Aid 93-6; Practice Aid 93-7.
- Literally speaking... O'Shaughnessy, Kath // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug1997, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p91
Presents books on accounting. Includes `Issues Associated with the FASB Project on Business Combinations,' by L.T. Johnson and B.D. Yorkley; `Failure and Forgiveness: Rebalancing the Bankruptcy System!' by K. Gross; `Facilities Management: Theory and Practice,' edited by K. Alexander.
- SECURITY FOR CHEQUES. // Accountancy;Sep95, Vol. 116 Issue 1225, p104
Presents reading materials in accounting, in Great Britain released between February and September 1995. Includes the `New Ethical Guidance' from the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales; `Statement of Auditing Standards 110--Fraud and Error,' from the Auditing Practices...
- Literary speaking... O'Shaughnessy, Kath // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb1998, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p79
Lists books relevant to accounting. Includes `Banking: An Industry Accounting and Auditing Guide,' by J. Hitchins, M. Hogg and D. Mallett; Electronic Payment Systems,' by D. O'Mahony, M. Pierce and H. Tewari; `Credit Management Handbook,' edited by B. Edwards.
- Cumulative Index. // Accountancy;Mar1999, Vol. 123 Issue 1267, p85
Presents a chart related to accounting publications in Great Britain as of March 1999.
- Protecting your privacy. // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 130 Issue 1, p15
Features several books on business and accounting. Includes `Who Knows: Safeguarding Your Privacy in Networked World,' by Ann Cavoukian and Don Tapscott; `Materials on Canadian Income Tax, 11th edition,' by Brian J. Arnold, Tim Edgar, Jin Yan Li and Daniel Sandler; `Work Clothes: Casual Dress...