- Indramat opens technical center. // Editor & Publisher;06/20/98, Vol. 131 Issue 25, p69
Reports that Mannesman Rexroth's Indramat division has opened a technical center in East Granby, Connecticut. Services offered by the center.
- HYDRAULIC MOTORS. // Machine Design;03/23/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p115
Evaluates the Type MCR motors from Mannesmann Rexroth Corp. Functions and features of the motors.
- Air Cylinders. // Machine Design;10/22/98, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p146
Focuses on the ISO/VDMA aluminum air cylinders from Mannesmann Rexroth Corp. in Lexington, Kentucky. Description of the cylinders' design; Size range of the cylinders; Features of the cylinders.
- Smaller shuttle air cylinder gets there sooner. // Professional Engineering;04/05/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p58
Features the Rexmover shuttle air cylinder from Mannesmann Rexroth. Features and functions.
- PLANT MANAGEMENT. // Works Management;Feb2000, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p29
Presents news items related to plant management. Mannesmann Rexroth's use of MultiSytem 5000 kit from Hydrotechnik UK; Vibration level monitor from Sensonics; SKF's acquisition of Development Engineering International.
- Hydraulic power for printing press. // Design Engineering;Jan1999, p6
Reports that Mannesmann Rexroth Hydraulics has fulfilled an initial order for the design and supply of hydraulic power units and lubrication packs to Goss Graphic Systems.
- All aboard the Ro-Ro ferry at all states of the tide. // Design Engineering;Mar2000, p49
Features the Ro-Ro system, an advanced ferry ramp system from Mannesmann Rexroth. Composition of the Ro-Ro system; Description of the hydraulic cylinders of the system; Use of ceramic technology as protection from corrosion and abrasion in the marine environment.
- Advanced controls eliminate case-hardening contact. Lewis, John // Design News;5/1/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p59
Features Contour Hardening Inc.'s vertical crankshaft-hardening machine called the Micropulse machine. Contribution of Mannesmann-Rexroth's orbiting control solution to CHI's system; Marketing of the Micropulse machine.
- Controller helps you over the bumps. // Product Design & Development;Dec99, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p57
Introduces the DPQ digital controller from Mannesman Rexroth Corp. designed for hydraulic injection cylinders with analog feedback. Features and functions.