- Product Focus: Drainage Technology. // PM Engineer;Jul2011, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p26
The article describes the leveling floor drains and cleanouts from Zurn Specification Drainage Group.
- Robo mop: Floor scrubber ups efficiency, frees up staff. Duprin, Von // Health Facilities Management;Nov96, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p62
Features the RoboKent Scrubber Vacs used in the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Efficiency; Reduction of personnel; Capabilities; Description of performance.
- Floor maintenance literature. // Government Product News;Apr94, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p29
No abstract available.
- Floor maintenance literature. // Government Product News;Dec94, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p73
Presents floor maintenance products and literature. Waterborne urethane coating brochure; Motorized sweeper; Tenant machinery catalog.
- New finish simplifies floor care. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Sep93, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p82
Describes the ultra high speed (UHS) floor care system used by retail building service contractor Sparkling Building Maintenance. Sedano's Supermarkets' switch to the UHS system; Signature system from SC Johnson Professional; Three-product program; Signature finish as the heart of the program;...
- SHARP ON THE FLOOR. // Tech Trader;Sep2012, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p41
The article offers brief information on the Sharp ECS2142AR floor cleaning machine from Sharp Corp.
- Floor care products get hybrid upgrade. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p17
Discusses the launch of electrostatic cleaning equipment in the United States. Launch of the Dirt Devil Sweeper Vac with Swiffer exclusively at Wal-Mart in May 2003; Trend in floor care to add time- and labor-saving features; Development of Vileda Colletex product by FHP; Casabella's...
- Cintas Introduces New, Specialized Mat Program for Retail. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/21/2011, Vol. 21, p153
The article discusses the release of a professional mat program from Cintas Corp. in 2011.
- Sensor Ensures Right Touch. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb99, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p45
Describes the Hall Effect sensor from Cherry Electrical Products in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin a scheme used for rotating brushes on commercial floor cleaners and polishers. What the method involves; How it works; Use of a magnetic modeling software; Information on HE-6103, the sensor used in...