- NED'S TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOURSELF. // New Equipment Digest;Apr2000, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p10
Presents books that provides information on career and personal development. Includes `The Change Handbook,' edited by Peggy Holman and Tom Devane; `Peanut Butter and Jelly Management,' by Chris and Reina Komisarjevsky; `Secrets to Buying and Selling Business,' by Ira N. Nottonson.
- NED'S TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOURSELF. // New Equipment Digest;Sep2000, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p14
Features books for career and personal development. 'Pigeonhold in the Land of Penguins'; 'Means Illustrated Construction Dictionary'; 'Value Driven Management'; 'It's OK to Ask 'Em to Work'; 'The Corporate Covenant.'
- Current career literature. Beale, Andrew V. // Career Development Quarterly;Jun96, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p387
Presents lists of career information print materials provided by the National Career Development Association's `Guidelines for the Preparation and Evaluation of Career Information Literature'. Rating of the literature; Classification; Type of publication.
- Thinking ahead. // American Libraries;Oct93, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p864
Comments on `Career Connections,' a series of career resources for middle school students. `Great Careers for People Interested in How Things Work'; `Great Careers for People Interested in Living Things'; Great Careers for People Concerned about the Environment'; `Great Careers for People...
- The JAL guide to the professional literature: Personal & staff development. Altman, Ellen; Pratt, Allan // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jan1997, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p69
Highlights literature on personnel and staff development. Includes `Concurrent Engineering: A Team by Any Other Name,' by Bob Filipczak; `Hiring Right,' by Susan J. herman; `Managing Changing Roles: Professional and Paraprofessional Staff in Libraries,' by Peggy Johnson.
- Career Development in Organizations: An Eclectic Bibliography. // Public Personnel Management;Winter86, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p410
Presents the bibliography with topics on career development for the journal 'Public Personnel Management.' Contribution of the book Organizational Dynamics,' by Lloyd Baird; Concept of the book 'You're Not Alone in the Moonlight,' by W.C. Banks; 'Personnel Psychology,' by P.C. Cairo.
- Publicity. // American Libraries;Apr88, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p325
Presents several publications on career development. 'How to Change Careers'; 'Job Search Guides for Women Re-entering the Workforce'; 'Resources for the Relocated Spouse.'
- Reference books bulletin: Miscellaneous. Nibley, Betty // Booklist;1/15/95, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p952
Lists various publications on developing environmental careers. Includes `Education for the Earth: The College Guide for Careers in the Environment'; `The Green Pages: Your Everyday Shopping Guide to Environmentally Safe Products'; `The New Complete Guide to Environmental Careers,' by Bill Sharp.
- NED'S TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOURSELF. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2002, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p10
Presents various literature to help employees with their professional and personal lives. Strategy to achieving success; Management of project risks; Art of interactive narrative; International career.