- IMPROVING YOURSELF. // New Equipment Digest;Jan2001, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p10
Features literature for improving work performance and personal life skills. 'Digital Rush,' by Jonathan Aspatore; 'Extrusion of Polymers,' by Chan I. Chung; 'The Computer Glossary.'
- Brigance Diagnostic Life Skills Inventory. Brigance, Albert H. // Intervention in School & Clinic;May95, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p313
Presents the publication, `Brigance Diagnostic Life Skills Inventory.' Inventory for integrating the processes of assessing, record keeping and identifying objectives; Programs in the series; Use and scope; Supplemental and related lists/skills sequences; Flexibility; Recommendations for...
- Bibliography. Barringer, T.A. // African Affairs;Jan1996, Vol. 95 Issue 378, p150
Presents several bibliographies which were noted between June and September 1995.
- Select Bibliography. // Allah's Mountains;2001, p275
The sources cited within this issue are presented including " Isbrannye trudy," by V.I. Abayev, "The Russian Conquest of the Caucasus," by John F. Baddeley, and "The Caucasus and the Russian Revolution," by Haidar Bammate.
- BOOKS AND SOFTWARE RECEIVED. Stem Jr., Donald E.; Gardner, Meryl P.; Wiley, James B.; Chao, Paul // Journal of Marketing Research (JMR);Aug1991, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p382
A list of books submitted to the "Journal of Marketing Research" is presented, including "The Adaptive Character of Thought," by John R. Anderson; "Experimental Design and Analysis," by Steven R. Brown and Lawrence E. Melamed; and "The Practice of Questioning," by J.T. Dillion.
- BOOKS REVIEWED ELSEWHERE. // Academy of Management Review;Apr1980, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p304
This article presents a list of books reviewed in different periodicals, including "Long-Range Forecasting: From Crystal Ball to Computer," by J.S. Armstrong, which was reviewed in the July 1979 issue of the "Journal of Operational Research Society;" "Management Development in the Organization,"...
- BOOKS TO LOOK FOR. De Lint, Charles // Fantasy & Science Fiction;Jan2002, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p24
Offers advice on book selections to look for reading.
- G7 Best Sellers. // International Economy;May/Jun2001, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p52
Presents lists of several books read by economic, financial, and political elites. Enumeration of books for business; Literature from the Borders Book Shop; Categorization of books by country.
- BMCR Books Received (November, 2009). // Bryn Mawr Classical Review;2009, Issue 12, p1
A bibliography of several books is presented including "Poetic and Performative Memory in Ancient Greece: Heroic Reference and Ritual Gestures in Time and Space," by Claude Calame, "Seneca and the Self," edited by Shadi Bartsch and David Wray and "Assyrian Palace Sculptures," by Paul Collins.