Controlling Executive Pay Through Effective Corporate Governance
- Competitive strategy. Shelton, Ken // Executive Excellence;Oct97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p2
Presents various books on industrial management. Includes `Wharton on Dynamic Competitive Strategy,' by George S. Day and David Reibstein; `The Accelerating Organization,' by Arun Maira and Peter Scott Morgan; `Reframing Organizations,' by Lee G. Bolman and Terrence E. Deal.
- Masters of change. Shelton, Ken // Executive Excellence;Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p2
Presents books on industrial management. Includes `Masters of Change,' by William Boast; `Forbes' Great Minds of Business,' by Gretchen Morgenson; `Fatal Illusions,' by James R. Lucas.
- From top to bottom. Shelton, Ken // Executive Excellence;Mar1998, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p2
Presents several books on industrial management. Includes `Teams at the Top,' by Jon Katzenbach; `Beyond Corporate Transformation,' by Christopher Head; `The Paradox Process,' by Derm Barrett.
- References. // World Wastes;Jun97, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p51
Features several references on waste management. Includes Environmental Resources Management Group's guidebook for conducting business in China; Thistle Publishing's RISK*WORKS software program for evaluating workplace risks.
- References. // World Wastes;Aug97, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p47
Presents literatures related to waste management. Includes `Environmental Guide to the Internet,' published by Government Institutes; `Recycling Opportunities,' published by Business Trend Analysts Inc.; `Online Institute Environmental Education and Training Support,' published by Hart Crowser Inc.
- Literature showcase. // World Wastes;Aug97, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p51
Presents literatures related to waste management equipment and supplies. Includes brochure on tires; Brochure on a line of reinforced and non-reinforced GCLs; Brochure on materials handler.
- References. // World Wastes;Jan1998, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p79
Lists references focused on waste management. Includes the guide `Sustainable Restoration of Brownfield Properties' from the American Society for Testing and Materials Committee; `product Guide' from CEA Instruments Inc. focused on monitoring toxic gases, combustible gases and oxygen levels;...
- References. // World Wastes;May98, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p140
Features various books and software on waste disposal. Includes the National Technical Information Service's `CD-ROM version of SW-846 methods'; `Environmental Regulatory Glossary' from the Government Institutes; `ASTM Standards on Environmental Sampling,' 2nd edition from the American Society...
- References. // World Wastes;Sep98, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p70
Features several waste management publications. Includes Worldwide Institute's `Vital Signs 1998: The Environmental Trends That Are Shaping Our Future' report; Excel Partnership's booklet `ISO 14000: The Answers to Your Questions'; Availability of the report `Recycling in Colorado: What It...
- Literature Showcase. // World Wastes;Sep98, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p74
Features several publications related to waste management. Includes landfill operations handbook; Solid waste and recycling equipment catalog; Brochure of computer systems solutions; Brochure of a positive displacement pump.