Bibliography of Dissertations and Theses Relating to the Purpose Process Curriculum Framework
- un Petale pour hÃ©berger les thÃ¨ses. // Archimag;mar2011, Issue 242, p8
The article announces the launch of Petale, the new platform for storing and distributing theses and doctorates, created by universities in Lorraine, France.
- Dissertations Listed Alphabetically by Author. // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jul2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p104
Presents an alphabetical list of dissertations by author, included in the survey commissioned by the 'International Bulletin of Missionary Research,' between 1992 and 2001.
- Database Publisher Releases Top 10 Dissertation List. Roach, Ronald // Black Issues in Higher Education;11/6/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p33
Announces that Ann Arbor, Michigan-based ProQuest Information and Learning, a unit of the ProQuest Co., has released its annual Top 10 list of best-selling dissertations in 2002. Topics covered in the dissertations; Number 1 seller in 2002; Scope of the dissertation database of ProQuest.
- How to Write a Thesis without Really Thinking. McIntyre, Kenneth // Education Digest;Jan1965, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p32
Presents information on writing a thesis without really thinking. Comments on writing of a thesis; Problems in selecting a topic; Topic unencumbered by theory; Decision of the thing one wants to prove; Survey of literatures; Development of a questionnaire; Mail of the questionnaire; Presentation...
- Theses and dissertations on British labour history 1988. Gilbert, Victor F. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn89, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p3
This article presents a list of theses and dissertations, from Victor F. Gilbert, on Great Britain's labor history. The article presents the names of the researchers. Topics of the dissertations and theses are also highlighted in this article.
- Repurposing ProQuest Metadata for Batch Ingesting ETDs into an Institutional Repository. Averkamp, Shawn; Lee, Joanna // Code4Lib Journal;Jun2009, Issue 7, p3
This article presents information on the workflow used by the University of Iowa Libraries, Iowa City, Iowa to populate their institutional repository and their catalog with the data collected by ProQuest UMI Dissertation Publishing during the submission of students' theses and dissertations. An...
- Theses and Dissertations. Adeeb, Yasmin; Bennett, John // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter2001, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p313
This section presents information on theses and academic dissertations about labor history, including Unionism and Nationalism and the Irish Language, 1893-1933, by L. S. Andrews.
- Degree-Granting Institutions Here Represented, with the Number of Doctoral Dissertations from Each. // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jul2003, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p102
Presents a list of degree-granting institutions with the number of doctoral dissertations from each, which appeared in the survey commissioned by the 'International Bulletin of Missionary Research,' between 1992 and 2001.
- Research on Higher Education. Miller, Donald W. // Journal of Higher Education;Mar1930, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p160
The article discusses the need of providing the results of the work of graduate students in the U.S. for general use. A list of theses in education presented by students for the Master's and Doctor's degrees in the various graduate schools in the U.S. between 1919 and 1918 was compiled by Walter...