- NOTES. Ryu, Doo-Sun // D.H. Lawrence's 'The Rainbow & Women in Love': A Critical Study;2005, p141
The section presents information on the sources of information featured in the book, D.H. Lawrence's The Rainbow & Women in Love: A Critical Study. In Chapter I, most writers of the essays do not doubt that Lawrence is a serious writer. Chapter II discusses the double movement of the novel that...
- INDEX. // D.H. Lawrence's 'The Rainbow & Women in Love': A Critical Study;2005, p163
An index for the book "D.H. Lawrence's The Rainbow & Women in Love: A Critical Study" is presented.
- "The Rainbow" & "Women in Love." Leone, Matthew // English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920;2007, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p487
Reviews the book "D. H. Lawrence's 'The Rainbow' and 'Women in Love': A Critical Study," by Doo-Sun Ryu.
- Kindest cuts. Hoggart, Richard // New Statesman & Society;9/4/92, Vol. 5 Issue 218, p40
Reviews the full edition of the novel `Sons and Lovers,' by D.H. Lawrence, edited by Helen Baron and Carl Baron. Contrast with the original version, but by editor Edward Garnet.
- Disseminated Consciousness in Sons and Lovers. Baron, Helen // Essays in Criticism;Oct98, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p357
Provides information on the book `Sons and Lovers.' Details on the story portrayed by the book; Occurrences of the words `conscious,' `unconscious,' and `self-conscious,' in the novel; Indepth look at the way in which the novel addresses issues of psychology.
- An overlooked irony in D.H. Lawrence's use of dialect in Sons and Lovers. McVea, Deborah // Notes & Queries;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p354
Looks at the literary device technique of irony in the book `Sons and Lovers,' by D.H. Lawrence. Extent to which the technique is used.
- Lawrence's Sons and Lovers versus Garnett's. Baron, Helen // Essays in Criticism;Oct92, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p265
Examines the unedited version and Edward Garnett's edited version of D.H. Lawrence's `Sons and Lovers.' Economics of the fiction market as Garnett's motivation; J.C.F. Littlewood's version; Details of changes; Threads cut out of novel by Garnett; More.
- Reviews. Hewitt, Karen McLeod // Review of English Studies;Feb94, Vol. 45 Issue 177, p132
Reviews the book `Sons and Lovers,' by D.H. Lawrence, edited by Helen Baron and Carl Baron.
- Sons And Lovers // Magill Book Reviews;
This novel about the maturing of Paul Morel, an English coalminer's son living in the industrial Midlands during the early 20th century, portrays his ardent desire to escape from his unhappy family life and from his mother's possessive dominance.