- The Learning Organisation: Spiritual Development and Higher Consciousness. Bradbery, Patrick // International Journal of the Humanities;Oct2007, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p77
The learning organisation described by Senge in The Fifth Discipline was a revolutionary proposal for work organisations. Organisations have traditionally been regarded as command and control phenomena. The more radical proposals of the learning organisation challenge this view. The metanoia...
- The power of dialogue - shut up and listen! Yager, Ed // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;2/10/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p12
Stresses that a common characteristic of effective leaders is their commitment to dialogue. Ways to plan a dialogue; Information on Peter Senge's book 'The Fifth Discipline.'
- Lost leaders. York, Peter // Management Today;Apr2002, p79
Features several books for managers in Great Britain. Availability of the book 'The Fifth Discipline'; Distribution of the book 'The Leadership Challenges,' by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner; Statistics on the confidence of consumers towards the management of the company.
- References. // Enjoying Power: Eugenia Charles & Political Leadership in the Co;2006, p282
The sources cited within the book are presented including "Economic Citizenship Programme," by Jenner B. M. Armour, a letter to Honourable M. Eugenia Charles by Arnold Boghoert on November 8, 1964 and "Review of Programmes of the Community as Administered by the Secretariat," presented at the...
- Team ministry. // Leadership -- A Practical Journal for Church Leaders;Winter95, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p70
Presents a list of books recommended by various church leaders and officials for use as reference materials in improving team leadership. Includes `Beyond the Bottom Line,' by William Lawrence; `Connecting,' by Paul A. Stanley and J. Robert Clinton; `How to Run Better Business Meetings: A...
- AN ESSENTIAL BIBLIOGRAPHY. // University Business;Sep2006, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p28
A list of books related to leadership, teams and team building is presented including "The Abilene Paradox and Other Meditations on Management," by Jerry B. Harvey, "Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking," by Malcolm Gladwell, and "The Contrarian's Guide to Leadership," by Steven B....
- Select Bibliography. // Inspiring Leadership -- Learning from Great Leaders;12/1/2002, p347
A list of several books related to leadership is presented.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. // Mastering Leadership;1999, p269
A list of books and other information related to leadership that were published in several book chapters is presented including the book "The Age of Reason," by C. Handy, "The One Thing You Need to Know," by M. Buckingham, and "Effective Leadership," by J. Adair.
- Bibliography. // Leading into the Future: A Global Study of Leadership 2005-2015;2005, p75
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Managing Corporate Lifecycles (1999)," by I. Adizes, "What is Adaptive Leadership?" by C. Albano and "Leadership (1978)," by J. M. Burns.