Books Received in 2000
- Archive Deposits. Lewis, Andrew // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter2001, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p330
This section presents major accessions to repositories relating to labor history including the Cambridge University: Churchill Archives Center in Cambridge, England.
- EDITED COLLECTIONS OF PRIMARY SOURCES IN UNITED STATES WOMEN'S HISTORY: An Annotated Bibliography. Fuller, Kathryn Wagnild; Fischer, Gayle Veronica // Journal of Women's History;Winter96, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p206
Presents a bibliography list of primary sources relevant to United States women's history. 'Journeys in New Worlds: Early American Women's Narratives'; 'The Indian Peoples of Eastern America: A Documentary History of the Sexes.'
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. // Changing Differences;1997, p245
The sources cited within this issue are presented, including Congresswoman, Actress and Opera Singer," by Helen Gahagan Douglas, "Women in International History," by Donald Cameron Watt, and "Declaration of Conscience," by Margaret Thatcher.
- Editor's Selected Bibliography. Mair, Lucille Mathurin // Historical Study of Women in Jamaica, 1655-1844;2006, p448
The sources cited within this issue are presented including the books "The Jamaican Woman Under Slavery," by Lucille Mathurin Mair, "Rereading Women in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Political Economy of Gender," edited by Jennifer Abbassi and Sheryl L. Lutjens and "Family in the...
- Bibliography. // Rwanda Country Review;2011, p234
A bibliography on the subject of political, economic, and social conditions of Australia including "The Statesman's Year-Book 2006," edited by Barry Turner, United States Department of State and "The Economist Magazine."
- WHAT Social Change? -- Select Bibliography. Gostand, Reba // Social Alternatives;Oct89, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p44
A list of articles related to Australian social history that were published in several journals is presented including "SEVEN POOR MEN OF SYDNEY," by Christina Stead, ""THE LITTLE COMPANY," by Dark Eleanor and "POWER WITHOUT GLORY," by Frank Hardy.
- Bibliography. // Sierra Leone Country Review;2011, p232
A bibliography on the subject of political, economic and social conditions in Sierra Leone is presented including the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics Database, CNN International News, and the web site www.infoplease.com.
- Bibliography. // Vietnam Country Review;2011, p226
A bibliography on the subject of the various aspects of several countries including political, environmental, and social facets is presented which includes the web site Ethnologue at http://www.ethnologue.com, "The Economist Magazine," and the newspaper "New York Times."
- Select Bibliography. // Victorian Chester: Essays in Social History 1830-1900;1996, p235
A bibliography on the subject of social and economic history of Chester, England is presented which includes "The Commercial Directory 1818-1820," by James Pigot, a Parliamentary paper "Report of the General Board of Health on Chester 1845," and "Chester Chronicle."