- Should The "U.S. Chamber Proposal" For Social Security Revision Be Adopted? CON. Kirkland, Lane // Congressional Digest;Feb54, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p51
Presents an excerpt from an article written for the American Federation of Labor's periodical "Federationist," by Lane Kirkland.
- Labor Month in Review. // Monthly Labor Review;Feb2006, Vol. 129 Issue 2, p2
The article introduces the content of the February 2006 issue of the journal "Monthly Labor Review."
- Introduction. Hallock, Margaret; Scipes, Kim // Labor Studies Journal;Spring2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, pi
Presents an introduction to the Spring 2003 issue of "Labor Studies Journal."
- The National Longitudinal Survey of Youth: 1979 cohort at 25. Pierret, Charles // Monthly Labor Review;Feb2005, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p3
This section introduces a series of articles featured in the February 2005 issue of the journal "Monthly Labor Review."
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Madrick, Jeff // Challenge (05775132);Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p3
Presents an introduction to the articles published in the September 2001 issue of the journal "Challenge."
- Labor Month in Review. // Monthly Labor Review;Dec2002, Vol. 125 Issue 12, p2
Focuses on the topics covered in December 2002 issue of the journal 'Monthly Labor Review.' Employment by U.S. counties in 2001; Annual average pay in the U.S. during 2001; Quality changes in cars and light trucks.
- NOTE DU RÃ‰DACTEUR. // Labour / Le Travail;Spring93, Vol. 31, p9
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Neil Sutherland on children's labour, another by John Weaver on essays about housing, and another by John Ingham on the centennial struggles for homestead.
- Unions in the Global Economy. Emspak, Frank; Samper, Mar�a-Luz D. // Labor Studies Journal;Spring2001, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1
Introduces the March 2001 issue of the Labor Studies Journal.
- Labor Unions and Antitrust. BENNETT, JAMES T. // Journal of Labor Research;Fall2000, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p533
Introduces the articles which have been published in the September 2000 issue of the "Journal of Labor Research."