- Additional Reading. // Training & Development;Apr93, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p87
Features books pertaining to occupational training. 'Handbook of Human Performance,' edited by A.P. Smith; 'Managing the Training and Development Function,' 2nd edition, by Allan D. Pepper; 'Improving Workforce Basic Skills: The Foundation for Quality,' by Larry Moore.
- Books. Turner, Mike // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Mar/Apr99, Issue 14, p29
Reviews the book `Training Event Planning Guide,' by Graham Robert-Phelps.
- WLPR: The Analyst and The Evaluator. Ellis, Ryann K. // Training & Development;Sep2000, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p77
Focuses on the books 'The Analyst' and 'The Evaluator,' additions to the American Society for Training and Development's Learning and Performance Role Series. Definition of roles and competencies; Outlining of process models; Provision of analysis and evaluation tools.
- O lugar da prÃ¡tica pedagÃ³gica e dos saberes docentes na formaÃ§Ã£o de professores. // Acta Scientiarium: Education;2010, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p111
This paper proposes to reflect about teacher training, focusing on an analysis of the teacher's knowledge built up over the pedagogical practice. The reflections presented here come from a study conducted in the doctoral level, specifically with regard to teacher education, although for this...
- Bibliographies on Antipoverty, Employment of Women. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Jan66, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p463
The article presents a list of books on antipoverty, employment of women. Some of the books include "A Guide to Resources for Antipoverty Programs--A Selected Bibliography." This book attempts to satisfy the ever-growing need for information related to the war on poverty. The booklet's major...
- New ARM Textbook Released; Ergonomics Training Program Available; OSHA Hazard Communication Standard Guide Offered. // Risk Management (00355593);Apr86, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p116
This article covers information on products related to and publications about risk and insurance management, as of April 1986. Essentials of the Risk Management Process, a new two-volume textbook, has been published by the Insurance Institute of America. Dataspan, an ergonomic skill training...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Mozambique;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "History of East Africa," "People Around the World," and www.mozambique.co.za web site.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Angola;2008, p84
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Angola: Anatomy of an Oil State," "Angola: Promises and Lies," and "The Fate of Africa."
- Selected Further Reading. // Britain Since the Seventies;2007, p227
The sources cited within the book "Britain Since the Seventies" are presented including "Edward Health," by J. Campbell, "A New Social Atlas of Britain," by Daniel Dorling and "Britain and the Cold War," by Sean Greenwood.