DESIGNS & Developments
- Survey of Books for executives. // Management Review;Jun71, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p69
Presents information on management books published in 1970 and 1971. 'An Economic Approach to Planning the Conglomerate of the 70s,' by David Stone; 'Preparing Effective Presentations,' by Ray J. Friant Jr.; 'Readings in Management Strategy and Tactics,' selected by John G. Hutchinson.
- Book Notes. // Management Review;Aug71, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p68
Presents information on management books published in 1970 and 1971. 'The Analysis of Public Output,' edited by Julius Margolis; 'Learn by Doing: The Story of Training Within Industry,' by Walter Dietz; 'Reaching the Consumer: The Elements of Product Public Relations,' by Reginald Watts.
- Book Notes. // Management Review;Nov70, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p70
Presents information on management books published in the 1970s. 'The Compleat Manager,' by David A. Emery; 'Technology and Growth: The Price We Pay,' by E.J. Mishan; 'Modern Research for Administrative Decisions,' by Louis Hough.
- Book Notes. // Management Review;Jan66, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p77
Lists books about management recommended for executives. Inclusion of 'The Balance of Payments,' by Max J. Wasserman and Ray M. Ware; 'Management Strategies,' by Richard C. Anderson; 'Planning and Control Systems: A Framework for Analysis,' by Robert N. Anthony; 'The Impact of Industry,' by...
- Book Notes. // Management Review;Feb72, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p71
Presents information on management books published in the early 1970s. 'Effective Management by Objectives: The 3-D Method of MBO,' by W.J. Reddin; 'Practical Yoga for the Businessman,' by Harvey Day; 'Your Business, Your Son and You,' by Jack H. McQuaig.
- Survey of Books. // Management Review;Nov68, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p74
Presents information on management books published in the 1960s. 'Policy Formulation and Administration: A Casebook of Top-Management Problems in Business,' by George Albert Smith Jr. et al; 'How to Use Your Time to Get Things Done,' by Edwin B. Feldman et al; 'The Office--A Facility Based on...
- Book Notes. // Management Review;Oct73, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p71
Presents information on management books published in 1973. 'Federal Income Taxation of Corporations and Shareholders,' by Boris I. Bittker and James S. Eustice; 'Perpetual Jeopardy,' by Kenneth G. Patrick; 'Product Liability: Reducing the Growing Risks'; 'A Practical Guide to Productivity...
- TechnoLeverage (Book Review). Smith, Taggart // Engineering Management Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p39
Reviews the book `TechnoLeverage: Using the Power of Technology to Outperform the Competition,' by F. Michael Hruby.
- Forecasts: Nonfiction. // Publishers Weekly;11/2/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 44, p63
Reviews the book `A History of Modern Computing,' by Paul Ceruzzi.