ZIMBABWEAN LITERATURE IN ENGLISH, 1966-85: A BIBLIOGRAPHY
- SHORT FICTION FROM ZIMBABWE. Riemenschneider, Dieter // Research in African Literatures;Fall1989, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p401
This article focuses on short stories in Zimbabwean literature. The political situation in Rhodesia until the end of the 1970s was not conducive to the development of literature in English written by Africans. R. Zhuwarara's and M. Zimunya's comprehensive bibliography of "Zimbabwean Literature...
- Bibliography. // Caribbean Novel in English: An Introduction;
The sources cited within the book "Caribbean Novel in English: An Introduction" are presented including "The Orchid House," by Phyllis Shand Allfrey, "Oroonoko," by Aphra Behn, and "Drums at Dusk," by Arna Bontemps.
- SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY. Clark, David Draper // World Literature Today;Autumn2000, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p708
Lists poetry, novels, story collections, novellas and theater written by David Malouf.
- Bibliography. // English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920;1990, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p164
Presents a bibliography of poems, novels, histories, and essays featured in the periodical "Monthly Review."
- ADDITIONS AND CORRECTIONS TO THE BIBLIOGRAPHY OF JOHN LYDGATE. Edwards, A. S. G. // Notes & Queries;Dec1985, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p450
The article focuses on the bibliography of English poet John Ludgate. The publication of the revised article on John Lydgate in the new edition of the journal "Manual of the Writings in Middle English" provides a valuable secondary bibliography of work on Lydgate and of Lydgate's writings. Some...
- CREATIVE WRITING IN MALAWI: A BIBLIOGRAPHY. Chimombo, Steve // Research in African Literatures;Fall1987, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p336
This article presents a bibliography of creative writing in Malawi. Some of the novels in English can be listed as follows: "Sekani's Solution," by Tito Banda, "Sulizo Achieves Greatness," by J.W. Gwengwe, "No Easy Task," by Aubrey Kachingwe." Some short stories in English can be listed as...
- English Drama Media -- The First 15 Issues. // English Drama Media;Mar2010, Issue 16, p60
A bibliography is presented of topics covered in the first 15 issues of the journal, including themes such as "National Literacy Strategy" in the June 2004 issue, "Teaching Shakespeare" in the June 2005 issue, and "English and Cultural Diversity" in the October 2007 and February 2008 issues.
- Notes. // Fringes of Belief: English Literature, Ancient Heresy, & the Pol;2008, p153
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "The Works of the Late Right Honorouble Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke," by Henry St. John, Viscount Bolingbroke, "Rituals of Spontaneity: Sentiment and Secularism from Free Prayer to Wordsworth," by Lori Branch and "The...
- Bibliography. // Fringes of Belief: English Literature, Ancient Heresy, & the Pol;2008, p209
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "The Spectator," by Joseph Addison, edited by Donald F. Bond, "The Voice of the 'Translatress': From Aphra Behn to Elizabeth Carter," by Mirella Agorni, and "Eighteen Sermons," by Richard Allestree.