ZIMBABWEAN LITERATURE IN ENGLISH, 1966-85: A BIBLIOGRAPHY
- Bibliography. // English Literature in Transition, 1880-1920;1990, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p164
Presents a bibliography of poems, novels, histories, and essays featured in the periodical "Monthly Review."
- Extending poetry. Brodie, Carolyn S. // School Library Media Activities Monthly;Feb95, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p43
Lists poetry books and sample extensions appropriate for grades two to five, grouped according to topic. African Americans; Birds; Color; Discoveries; Families; Food/eating; Haiku; Multiculturalism; Native Americans; Nature; New England; Paul Revere/biographies; Seasons; Trains; Whales.
- BIBLIOGRAPHY. // Forest Beatniks' & 'Urban Thoreaus': Gary Snyder, Jack Kerouac, ;2000, p147
The sources cited within this issue are presented including "Desolation Angels," by Jack Kerouac, "Antechamber & Other Poems, " by Michael McClure, and "Axe Handles," by Gary Snyder.
- Martyrs to language. Logan, William // New Criterion;Dec95, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p56
Discusses several poetry books. Includes John Ashbery's `Can You Hear, Bird'; Adrienne Rich's `Dark Fields of the Republic: Poems 1991-1995'; August Kleinzahler's `Red Sauce, Whiskey, and Snow.'
- Fall 1994 hardcovers: Poetry. Sanborn, Margaret; Stander, Bella // Publishers Weekly;8/8/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 32, p163
Lists hardcover books on poetry for release in fall 1994. Includes `The Columbia Book of Civil War Poetry,' edited by Richard Marius; `After Ovid: New Metamorphoses,' edited by Michael Hofmanns and James Lasdun; `Hints & Allegations: The World (in Poetry and Prose) According to William M....
- Trade paperbacks: Poetry. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/8/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 32, p272
Lists paperback books of poetry for release in fall 1994. Includes `Where Divinity Begins,' by Deborah DeNicola; `Yes, Everything,' by Robert Dana; `Evohe: Poemas Eroticos--Erotic Poems,' by Cristina Peri Rossi; `The Aztec Shell,' by Jorge H. Aigla; `Look for a Field to Land, Poems by Elaine...
- Poetry. Mantell, Suzanne; Sanborn, Margaret // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p170
Lists books on poetry. `All I Want for Christmas Is You'; `Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair,' by Pablo Neruda; `Materialism,' by Jorie Graham; More.
- Poetry. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p310
Lists books on poetry. `Johannesburg & Other Poems,' by Sterling Plump; `The World Dancer,' by Elliot Richman; `New and Selected Poems,' by Mary Oliver; More.
- Poetry. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;1/17/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p154
Presents a list of books on poetry. `Dangerous World,' by Naomi Replansky; `The Essential Haiku,' translated and edited by Robert Hass; `The Misunderstanding of Nature,' by Sophie Cabot Black; `Chosen by the Lion,' by Linda Gregg; More.