- Clinical bone marrow and blood stem cell transplantation. Rizzo, J D // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Feb2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p319
Reviews the book "Clinical Bone Marrow and Blood Stem Cell Transplantation," edited by K. Atkinson, R. Champlin, J. Ritz, W. Fibbe, P. Ljungman and M.K. Brenner.
- Clinical bone marrow and blood stem cell transplantation. Cahn, J.-Y. // Leukemia (08876924);Oct2004, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1743
Reviews the book "Clinical Bone Marrow and Blood Stem Cell Transplantation," edited by Kerry Atkinson, Richard Champlin, Jerome Ritz, Willem E. Fibbe, Per Ljungman and Malcolm K. Brenner.
- Monograph: Model for collaboration. // Nation's Health;Jan98, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the monograph entitled, `Medicine and Public Health: The Power of Collaboration,' published by the New York Academy of Medicine Division of Public Health. Brief description of the monograph; Companion piece of the monograph.
- Selection. Paton, Alex // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/02/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7065, p1155
Presents several books related to health and medicine. `Directory of Health and Social Services Databases'; `Sick Notes,' by Fritz Spiegel; `Photodamage'; `Microbiology and Infection,' by T.J.J. Inglis; `Who Will Feed China,' by Lester Brown.
- September bestsellers. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/12/96, Vol. 313 Issue 7062, p951
Presents a list of bestselling health and medical books for the month of September, 1996. Title; Edition; Author; Retail price.
- Reading room. // Patient Care;7/15/1994, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p8
Announces the availability of books and reading materials on health and medicine. Includes `Drug Prescribing in Renal Failure: Dosing Guidelines for Adults,' from the American College of Physicians; `The Merck Manual'; `AIDS Care at Home: A Guide for Caregivers, Loved Ones, and People with AIDS.'
- HEALTH, MEDICINE, PSYCHIATRY. // Reference & Research Book News;Feb2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p248
Lists books related to health, medicine and psychiatry which appeared in the February 2004 issue of "Reference and Research Book News." "Pride Versus Prejudice; Jewish Doctors and Lawyers in England, 1890-1990," by John Cooper; "Write to Death; News Framing of the Right-to-Die Conflict, From...
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // Clinical Pediatrics;Aug1981, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p543
Lists books received by the publication "Clinical Pediatrics." "Clinical Pediatric Dermatology," by Sidney Hurwitz; "The Parent's Book of Physical Fitness for Children," by Martin I. Lorin; "More Than Sympathy," by Richard Landsdown.
- Books Received. // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;Aug2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p565
Lists books related to psychiatry, which appeared in the August 2005 issue of the "Canadian Journal of Psychiatry."