- A new standard in catering: Cook-chill-rethermalize on plates. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;04/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p24
Focuses on the use of Cook-Chill-Rethermalize banqueting systems by caterers and lodging properties. Banqueting systems offered by Convotherm and Rational Cooking Systems; Advances in the development of combi-ovens for initial cooking and rethermalization of plated foods; Production sequence...
- Gulfood grants up for grabs. // Caterer (2055-7817);07/10/2015, p103
The article presents an invitation from the Catering Equipment Suppliers Association (CESA) for any catering equipment company who want to exhibit at Gulfood 2016 in the Great Britain Pavilion.
- Bestway offers Big Pack range as it expands foodservice offer. // Grocer;9/10/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8021, p10
The article reports on the launch of a range of Big Pack Lines by Bestway for caterers as it expands foodservice offer.
- HOTELYMPIA FOOD, DRINK & EQUIPMENT. Jenkins, Lisa // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/28/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4819, p46
The article offers a preview of food service and catering products to be showcased at the 2014 Hotelympia food, drink and equipment trade show in London, England, which include the WMF 1500S coffee machine from WMF, teas and tisanes from Newby of London, and tea, coffee and breakfast products...
- CESA, CHANGE AND CHALLENGE. Jenkins, Lisa // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/15/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4803, following p34
The article discusses the highlights of a roundtable discussion focusing on the Catering Equipment Suppliers Association (CESA) as of November 15, 2013. Background is presented on the history of CESA including the merger between the Catering Equipment Manufacturers Association (CEMA) and...
- DONE IN 60 SECONDS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/15/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4803, following p34
The article discusses various aspects of rapid-cooking technology and their impact on the catering and restaurant equipment industry as of November 15, 2013. Background is presented on the growth of the rapid-cooking equipment market in the past 10 years. The impact of advanced controls...
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Sturman, Tom; Harries, Karen // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/25/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4823, p20
Two letters to the editor are presented which discuss topics including the need for new catering equipment at Wensleydale School and Sixth Form in North Yorkshire, England and the reality television (TV) series "Restaurant Wars."
- DEAL WITH A DISTRIBUTOR. Oryino, Nick // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/11/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4349, p72
Comments on the benefits of buying catering equipment through a distributor. Arguments against single-source direct purchasing; Advantages of going through a distributor rather than direct; Profitability of the business.
- SINGLE-SOURCING KEEPS IT SIMPLE. Morgan, Mick // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/11/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4349, p73
Expresses views on the purchasing policy of Compass Group, the biggest buyer of catering equipment in Great Britain, which focuses on single-sourcing for each part of the business. Advantages of single-sourcing; Criteria used by the company when looking for equipment; Strategy employed by the...