Danish & muffins
- FOR A.M. TO P.M. DAYPARTS: MULTI-USE MUFFINS. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p88
Focuses on the popularity of muffins in non-commercial foodservice facilities in the United States. Methods of baking muffins; Flavors of muffins; Prices of muffins.
- Double the Fun. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3 (Teacher's Edition);11/19/2001, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p3
Presents a recipe for Harvest Pumpkin Muffins.
- Never underestimate a muffin. // Consumer Reports on Health;May99, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the caloric content of muffins.
- Recipemakeover. Tribole, Evelyn // Shape;Mar2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p64
Presents a recipe makeover for Ginger Date Muffins. Technique; Ingredients.
- Johnny Appleseed birthday muffins. Mikesky, Kay // Jack & Jill;Sep95, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p44
Presents a recipe for Johnny Appleseed Birthday Muffins.
- Smoky Mountain Muffins. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Southern Appalachia (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p28
This section presents the recipe Smoky Mountain Muffins. INSET: Honey Facts.
- The Continental love affair with the American muffin is quite puzzling. Wilson, Bee // New Statesman;7/29/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4598, p40
Provides information on U.S.-made muffins. Discussion on how European countries patronize the muffin; Distinction from other breakfast food.
- Making Muffin Magic. Gunst, Kathy // Parenting;Mar2001, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p135
Presents several muffin recipes. Lemon-Honey Muffins; Carrot Muffins; Sour-Cream Chocolate Chip Muffins.
- GOJI BERRY, CHIA SEED AND MARMALADE MUFFINS. FRANKLIN, LIZ // Romantic Homes;Sep2014, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p22
A recipe for Goji Berry, Chia Seed and Marmalade Muffins is presented.