- Etc... // Beverage Industry;Jul93, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p44
Announces various marketing developments in the beverage industry. Boku Melonge flavored water of McCain Citrus; Promotion agreement between Sega of America and Cherry Coke; Truck decal program of Dribeck Importers Inc. for Beck's beer; Bottling of Artesia Waters Incorporated; Cocktail shaker...
- Retailers are gaining power, one analyst warns. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Dec93, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p18
Reports on the shift of balance in sales of beverages from branded suppliers to the supermarket according to industry analyst Gabe Lowry at the annual meeting of the Private Label Manufacturers Association. Reasons for the shift; New goals and priorities of branded suppliers.
- Eyes are on revitalizing carbonated soft drinks in '94. Willman, Michelle L. // Beverage Industry;Dec93, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p36
Features marketing strategies for carbonated soft drinks and other beverages in 1994. Advertising budgets; Target consumer groups; New product lines; Celebrity spokesperson deals. INSET: Etc.: marketing activities of beverage companies..
- On the road again. Willman, Michelle L. // Beverage Industry;Jan1994, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p38
Reports on the American beverage industry's marketing of its products to travelers. Offering of products on flights and airports; Anheuser-Busch's success with its Eagle brand honey roasted peanuts; Coca-Cola Co. and Pepsi-Cola Co.'s offer for in-flight product servings; Pepsi-Cola's agreement...
- Etc... // Beverage Industry;Jan1994, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p39
Presents marketing trends in the American beverage industry. 7Up Shoot-Out's basketball matches; Amaretto di Amore's Valentine's Day promotion; Grand Marnier's sponsorship of ski races; Chi-Chi's Margaritas' Super Bowl Promotion.
- Good-for-you can be good tasting. Willman, Michelle L. // Beverage Industry;Jan1994, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p44
Reports on challenges faced by companies that produce nutritionally beneficial beverages in the United States. Vitamins, protein and calcium's negative effect on beverage flavor; Concerns on unpleasant odor, sulfur-taste, color and after-taste.
- I don't think so. Frank, John N. // Beverage Industry;Feb94, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the American beverage companies' emphasis on line extensions to broaden their product base and increase earnings. Use of flavor combinations; Coloring of clear products.
- Etc... // Beverage Industry;Feb94, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p39
Presents marketing trends in the United States beverage industry. Use of polar bear in Coca-Cola's commercials during CBS' telecast of the Olympic Games; Tsingtao Beer's launching of a new on- and off-premise promotion; Burnett's Vodka's consumer clear quartz watch offer.
- 1994 sales are looking good. Frank, John N. // Beverage Industry;Jul94, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the 1994 mid-year sales performance of the United States beverage industry. Non-alcoholic beverage industry's volume growth; Carbonated soft drinks; Ready-to-drink lemonade; Iced tea; Hot weather as sales stimulus; Sweetened sparkling water's low sales.
- The new age of juggernaut plows ahead. Frank, John N. // Beverage Industry;1994/95 Special Issue Annual Manual, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the growth of the alternative beverage segment of the beverage industry in the United States. Sales outlook for alternative beverages; Challenges facing alternative beverage companies in the US; Product proliferation; Key factors to success in the alternative beverage category;...