Healthy packaged snacks
- SAFE SNAX. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Mar2012, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p16
The article previews Ready Pac's line of Ready Snac food, including the Veggie, Cheese & Pretzel Snack Pac, Apples, Granola & Yogurt and Veggies & Cheese with Ranch Dip.
- Healthy Snack Facts. // Food Management;Dec2012, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p40
The article focuses on the snack meals offered by three foodservice onsite operators in the U.S., Corporate Foodservices Manager, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and Bon Appetit. It highlights the four-compartment grab n' go containers of Corporate Food Service, featuring a variety of...
- Hospital Increases Services. // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on a new snack program for breast-feeding mothers that will start at the Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania in the summer of 2009. Mothers will start receiving snack bags in the morning when the hostess is on rounds to pick up breakfast trays. Because women...
- Mixed Messages. Agoglia, John // Club Industry (07478283);May2003, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p4
Criticizes health and fitness facilities selling unhealthy snacks. Reason fitness facilities sell such items; Unhealthy snack items that have become popular; Effects of unhealthy eating habits.
- Healthy food on the go. // British Baker;6/19/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p16
The author presents information on how bakery and cafÃ© owners can provide healthy breakfast, lunch, and snack items to their customers. The author claims that bakeries can offer customers healthy snacks such as fresh fruit and nuts to take advantage of the healthy eating trend. The author...
- California's Healthy Vending Campaign. // Food Management;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p17
Reports on the introduction of a new approach to healthy vending by the Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA) in California. Concept of the new approach; Intention of IHA to make half of the products on their onsite vending machines healthful snacks and beverages; Goal of the initiative.
- Restaurant Inspection Scores. // Fort Worth Business Press;3/7/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p45
Provides information on the results of the restaurant inspection conducted by the Fort Worth Public Health Department in Texas in February 2005. Circle Donut bakery; Come N Go snack bar; Eats To Go restaurant.
- AT ZION NATL. PARK: Snack bar welcomes guests. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the snack bar at Zion National Park in Springdale, Utah which was renamed the Castle Dome Cafe. Number of visitors per day that the cafe serves; Menu options.
- `The more, the merrier,' say customers: Packaged snacks. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p138
Reports on food service operators' inclusion of packaged snacks in their product offerings. Sodexho SA's vending offerings at Montclair State University in Upper Montclair, New Jersey; Top-selling packaged snacks in food service operations; Packaged food offerings at the Bridgewater...