Price index up 1.86%
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p2
Reports developments related to the U.S. economy as of March 2002. Projections for an economic rebound by the Federal Open Market Committee; Increase in consumer price index and core rate according to the Labor Department; Decline of the general business conditions index of the Federal Reserve...
- Inflation and prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr98, p8
Reports on consumer price trends in the United States. Consumer, producer and commodity futures price levels in February 1998; Consumer expectation of inflation, according to the Blue Chip survey; Components of the consumer price index.
- Inflation and Prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Dec98, p8
Focuses on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) and inflation in the United States (US) as of October 1998. Basis for the changes in CPI in the US; Forecast of the direction of US inflation.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p22
Presents statistics on the producer price index for all finished goods for the 1993 second quarter. Consumer foods; Durable and nondurable goods; Capital equipment; Intermediate materials.
- Changes in producer prices for finished goods. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p24
Presents statistics on changes in the producer price index for finished goods for the 1993 second quarter. Change from preceding period; Change from 3 months earlier; 6 months earlier; One year earlier.
- U.S. producer price index down in February. // Inside Tucson Business;03/19/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 52, p17
No abstract available.
- On the economy. Thredgold // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/25/99, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p25
Reports on the economic performance of the United States with the release of the Producer Price Index for September 1999. Plunge and rebound of stock prices; Rate of inflation; Increase in the price of automobiles; Percent increase of tobacco prices.
- Feb. CPI Up 0.5%, Core Rate Up 0.2%. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;03/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30852, p2
Reports that the United States consumer price index rose in February 2000.
- QUARTERLY OUTLOOK. Schunk, Donald L. // Business & Economic Review;Oct-Dec2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p29
Reports on the economic conditions in the United States. Explosion of business investments; Decline of production rate in the manufacturing sector; Drop of the energy price index; Forecasts on economic recovery.
- Municipal cost indexes. // American City & County;Nov98, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p96
Presents several charts depicting economic indexes as of November 1998 in the United States. Includes Municipal Cost Index; Construction Cost Index; Consumer Price Index.